Page 1 of 3
I'm in the final 6 out of 100 entries in a competition to win an Epiphone Nighthawk guitar on facebook and I need your help to win. I would be incredibly grateful if you voted for me by liking my video on youtube and on facebook.
I can't offer you sex or alcohol or drugs, but I can guarantee that voting for me will make you more attractive (at least to me) and prevent another recession.

You need facebook to vote on this page: http://www.facebook.com/andertons?sk=app_136005869798458
Click on my video (the white guitars) and click like underneath.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPMjPUdK2a4
It'll be doubly as helpful if you like the youtube video as well.

If you do vote for me, thank you so much. Otherwise sorry for the desperate spam

edit: Just had it confirmed that youtube AND facebook votes are being counted. It's neck and neck at the moment.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Jun 13, 2011,
Voted. It's good stuff.

I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Liked it
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Done and Done

if you win, I'm hoping we could see a review and some demos
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
Last edited by tyrogue at Jun 10, 2011,
Quote by tyrogue
Done and Done

if you win, I'm hoping we could see a review and some demos

Of course it's the least I could do. Thanks for voting guys. I'm like 20 likes behind the leader at the moment, and third.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Jun 10, 2011,
Done! Bonus points for the Opeth shirt!
Here is a lesson in creative writing. First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Quote by hugh20
prevent another recession.

This is true. He knows people in high places.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Okay. But I get to use it on weekends.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by entity0009
This is true. He knows people in high places.

I am the bank of England, yet still can't afford a new guitar. >.>

edit: With youtube/facebook votes i'm 2nd and about 5 votes behind the leader. Thanks so much Pit.

Quote by Spoonman69
Last edited by hugh20 at Jun 10, 2011,
Quote by hugh20
I am the bank of England, yet still can't afford a new guitar. >.>

Because that would be embezzling funds >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Actually sounded pretty good, I voted TS (y)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I'll only vote for you if you come back. Your daughter misses you, Hugh.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
^ Thanks

Quote by Angus_Junior35
I'll only vote for you if you come back. Your daughter misses you, Hugh.

Oh my god, I can explain

Quote by Spoonman69
Quote by guitarxo
I'm on my phone now but I'll vote when I get home good luck!

Thank you
I'm the lead at the moment, if youtube and facebook votes are counted separately. Thanks guys. This finishes in a week I think, i'll try to avoid bumping til just before it ends.

Quote by Spoonman69
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Voted on FB and on YT, good luck man!

In return you have to vote for my Dunlop photo pick entry when voting starts, Dunlop did pick mine as one of their faves after all.

Of course, PM me with it when it's up. Do you get like a zillion picks if it wins?

Quote by Spoonman69
Voted for you man (I think). Now where's that sex?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
Voted for you man (I think). Now where's that sex?

In my van

Quote by Spoonman69
Quote by ChucklesMginty
1 a day for 10 years.

So 3650. Plus $1000 dollars to spend on other stuff. I doubt I'll win, but worth a shot.

That's an amazing prize. I'll do what I can to help You might not have enough space for the picks, I can't imagine that many picks.

Quote by Spoonman69
^ Thank you

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Yeah, I doubt I'd win based on my photo alone. But you get to pick what they print on your picks, so that would be pretty... Interesting.

3 and a half thousands picks with dicks drawn on them.

I'd buy a dick pick, to be ironic. >.> Good luck though.

Quote by Spoonman69
Quote by mcjosh
Good luck Hugh (voted)

Thanks.

Quote by Spoonman69
Votéd for yew
last.fm[/url}
Last edited by HelpTravesty at Jun 10, 2011,
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Yeah, I doubt I'd win based on my photo alone. But you get to pick what they print on your picks, so that would be pretty... Interesting.

3 and a half thousands picks with dicks drawn on them.

3000 picks is insane O_o I don't think I've owned anything more than 20 picks in my 3 years of playing >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
nighthawk is teh uglies
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by hugh20

Oh my god, I can explain

You have 30 seconds.

(Click this, wait 5 seconds, and read the next part.)

EDIT: There. I voted. Am I more attractive now, Hugh? Huh? Am I attractive enough for you to finally come home? Hugh, you're tearing this family apart! Listen to me Hugh. Your daughter needs you. Please, Hugh... Please....
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Jun 10, 2011,
Quote by Angus_Junior35
You have 30 seconds.

I didn't realise we have a daughter. Does she have my eyes? My way with words?

Quote by Spoonman69
Quote by hugh20
I didn't realise we have a daughter. Does she have my eyes? My way with words?

Of course you didn't know. You were off partying with your friends. She looks just like you.
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Of course you didn't know. You were off partying with your friends. She looks just like you.

D: I'm sorry e-hubby.

Thanks for the votes guys I'm at 100 all together, and I think i'm in the lead with the votes all together, and just 1 ahead if it's just facebook.

Quote by Spoonman69
Wait, I thought I was the woman in the relationship?
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Wait, I thought I was the woman in the relationship?

Oh shi- I knew there was something else I meant to tell you. >___________>

Quote by Spoonman69
i don't have a facebook, but i "liked" the youtube video. good luck!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Despite the fact that I almost never do this...I went ahead & liked your video. You're welcome. I expect 10% of your profits when you get signed as a session musician.
Quote by theogonia777
i don't have a facebook, but i "liked" the youtube video. good luck!

Thanks

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Despite the fact that I almost never do this...I went ahead & liked your video. You're welcome. I expect 10% of your profits when you get signed as a session musician.

Thanks a lot, and I think it's an if instead of when. but yeah, if that ever happens.

Quote by Spoonman69
Page 1 of 3