I'm new here - still learning to navigate this GREAT site. My question is: Is there a link somewhere here that shows picking methods for specific songs? I'm asking because YEARS ago I used to play "Desperado" on guitar. The picking method took the place of the piano in the original version. It was AWESOME and really fun. I was only 15 or 16 at the time - was actually a pretty good player. After I got married, I didn't play at all for about 10 years. Guitar is NOT like riding a bike! I've forgotten so much cool stuff that I used to play - "Desperado" is just one example. Any help you can give me would be GREATLY appreciated!
I'd suggest writing a question in "Guitar techniques" on the forums for any questions on how to play a part of a tab. Just never write it in "the pit". Bad things happen there and you'll never find an answer.
If you need to find a tab, head to "tab talk" and ask for a tab request.

List clearly and shortly in these forums and you'll get a lot more responses.

Also, avoid changing your font and font colour from the standard. People don't take you as seriously when you ask questions!
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.