Anyone ever played one of these? I've had one for a few months now, and I've noticed that it has a pretty thick neck in comparison to other 'metal' guitars. I've only played a Gibson SG once (More of a Les Paul man) and I don't recall the neck being as thick as the Iommi SG. Anyone else noticed this?

Aside from the thick neck (Which doesn't bother me really) it's a bitchin' guitar.
Never played one. But it's not a metal guitar in the same regard as things like Jackson or Ibanez guitars are "metal guitars".

It's essentially an SG (assumably to a similar spec of Iommi's main SG, whatever year it was, I don't know) with the cross inlays and some different pickups.

Similarly to how any other Epiphone/Gibson signature would have a thick neck, as Gibson guitars generally have thicker necks than other brands (such as Fender, Ibanez, etc).
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Never played one. But it's not a metal guitar in the same regard as things like Jackson or Ibanez guitars are "metal guitars".

It's essentially an SG (assumably to a similar spec of Iommi's main SG, whatever year it was, I don't know) with the cross inlays and some different pickups.

Similarly to how any other Epiphone/Gibson signature would have a thick neck, as Gibson guitars generally have thicker necks than other brands (such as Fender, Ibanez, etc).

Its an awesome metal guitar, the pups are some of the coolest pick ups I have ever used, the neck is just a more traditional Gibson neck.

Its a great guitar, certainly an awesome guitar built by epiphone.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Its an awesome metal guitar, the pups are some of the coolest pick ups I have ever used, the neck is just a more traditional Gibson neck.

Its a great guitar, certainly an awesome guitar built by epiphone.

I agree, it is a really nice guitar - my band does some Sabbath covers so I can really nail the Iommi tone to a tee. It's just a shame that most other artist signatures don't match up.