Who knows, maybe there will be a PRS Neal Schon Sig model in our future!!!

The first 2 pics appear to be a Private Stock with a Floyd Rose, not entirely sure.

======================================================

You've used a variety of guitars over the years, but mostly I've seen you play Les Pauls –

"I did not play one Les Paul on this new record. I played Paul Reed Smith guitars – I'm working with them again, and we've got some great stuff coming out. I also played some Fender customs models. The Paul Reeds were singlecuts that Paul made for me about 10 years ago. Then I played a couple of McCartys that were custom-made for me, as well. And I had an old Schon guitar that Fernandes made – actually, they're going to start building them now, which is cool. Then there were some custom Fender Strats and Teles – mahogany, neck-thru, neck and body, chambered bodies, curly maple tops."

But no Les Pauls?

"Nope. They rubbed me wrong, man. I worked very hard with them on my signature model that we did several years ago, and we got Les' blessing and everything – Les was a good friend of mine. We changed the heel on the guitar, changed the angle of the neck, showed them how you put a Floyd Rose in a Les Paul without the thing sticking five miles out. We did a lot. And they ended up telling me that my guitars wouldn't sell because they were too expensive, even though every one of them sold out – this, despite the fact that they put some ridiculous price tag on them, like $10,000 or $12,000 a guitar.

"So they took my ideas and stuck them on the Axcess model, which is a cheaper edition of what was my guitar. We got into it legally for a moment about the heel of the guitar, which was very much like a Schon. Eventually I just said, 'I'm gonna let this go. Forget about it.' So I walked away, and I'm glad I did."
Last edited by thehikingdude at Jun 10, 2011,
And they ended up telling me that my guitars wouldn't sell because they were too expensive

sounds not very gibson if you ask me. they put out guitars signed and aged for a much higher price tag...

i like the single cutaway prs though, prs is what the word eyecandy was made for.
Thats OK PRS are way better guitars than Gibson.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by wolvenrick
sounds not very gibson if you ask me. they put out guitars signed and aged for a much higher price tag...

i like the single cutaway prs though, prs is what the word eyecandy was made for.

Sounds very Gibson so me. Look, I love and play Gibson guitars myself.....but Gibson is one of the most clueless companies out there. They really have their heads up their asses 95% of the time and really only think about money versus their players...which if they thought of it the other way I think they'd make more money to be honest. I lose lots of respect for them when they treat great players like Mr. Schon this way....I wonder, would they do this to Slash?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Nice

only other PRS with an OFR that I have seen was Dusty's from BTBAM.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Hell yes! An artist pointing out how shitty Gibson is and how little they really know!!!

Go Neal! And enjoy the PRS sigs!
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores