Hello! After looking for something new I finally traded my Charvel for...

1999 Ibanez RG7620!

Lacquer craks here and there, but the guitar's setup is OK, it feels nice and plays nice, the neck is 5 mm wider than a regular neck and is very flat! Pickups are two DiMarzio Blaze 7, they sound nice through English custom-made Cornford MK50H and Mesa 4x12 cab, but I haven't tested my new guitar with my personal VOX AC4TVH and VOX cab yet, as most of my rig is lost inside my house
Unfortunately, a test with my friend's broken Line6 Spider IV showed me that this guitar is absolute crap

The Edge Lo-Pro trem looks solid, haven't used it yet, because I simply haven't got the trem bar

I'm going to put white stickers on the pickups and change the knobs to Gibson-like white "speed knobs". Also, I will switch to a slightly heavier gauge strings...

The build quality is OK, but nothing impressive, there are some flaws (neck joint, backplate)

Overall, the guitar earns 16/20. Nothing MUCH better than my USA Charvel, just a different guitar. I will probably edit and update this thread after some days of use, so the score will change, I think.
HNGD OP looks pretty sweet even if it isn't amazing. that Ibanez "look" has been growing on me a bit I think.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
"Unfortunately, a test with my friend's broken Line6 Spider IV showed me that this guitar is absolute crap "

uhh, what?
look at the second picture. now look in front of the guitar about a foot. don't let it fall!

happy ngd looks pretty sweet

and this is cmoing from a 7 string hater
Quote by bustapr
"Unfortunately, a test with my friend's broken Line6 Spider IV showed me that this guitar is absolute crap "

uhh, what?

I'm sure if you replace guitar with amp you'll find TS's real meaning
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Yes, I meant that he guitar sounded awful through this "amp"
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12
Nice guitar. The older mij 7s are cool. I like my 7621... The finish... well you only have to look at it to make it ding though no joke but the guitar itself kicks ass. Comfortable neck
Quote by bustapr

uhh, what?

Hows your Russian

HNGD TS, swap those pups and its a beast.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Hows your Russian

HNGD TS, swap those pups and its a beast.

Thanks
The pups are DiMarzio Blaze. Are they that bad?
Misha

If the pups are stock, they wont be dimarzio blazes... i believe the pups are actually dimarzio new 7s (I think?) but alot of people have actually mistook them for blazes since they look very similar..
I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure of this.
Quote by coolstoryangus
If the pups are stock, they wont be dimarzio blazes... i believe the pups are actually dimarzio new 7s (I think?) but alot of people have actually mistook them for blazes since they look very similar..
I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure of this.

I will take them out and see, Ibanez 1999 catalogue says that these are DiMarzio Blaze
Misha

If the guitar is crap... why'd you buy it.

Surely in Russia, even a good guitar sounds crap through a Spider.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.