Page 1 of 2
I hope to God this guy doesn't run for president. It's only a rumor right now, since Gingrich's top staffer quit his campaign, which they were former Perry staffers, which is how this rumor got started. But if he does run, we are all doomed I tell you.

What are the pit's thoughts on this?
Katy Perry's dad?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I googled him and saw 'Republican' and 'Texas' before I closed the page.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
He's the Texas governor that thinks Texas should secede, right?

I don't know a lot about him but what I do know isn't good. I really feel bad for Republicans this year, all their candidates seem completely nuts except, to a lesser extent, Romney and Pawlenty.
Texas has the best history of any state in the US. It makes sense that crazy shit would happen there.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by iro-bot31

I don't know a lot about him but what I do know isn't good. I really feel bad for Republicans this year, all their candidates seem completely nuts except, to a lesser extent, Romney and Pawlenty.

Well, no, he said that Texas would prolly be better off as a separate nation in a figure of speech, everyone just likes to take his words our of context the second they see "secede".

He's actually done a good job with Texas, see as we have the highest growing business rate in the entire country, and we've created over 30% of all jobs created just in our state. He's done a great job with the economy here, but the guy is just another Bush, you should read about his trans Texas highway he wanted to build, that is what really pissed me off.
Yeah, a lot of Texans don't like him. And even if he does run, he won't be elected. So what's the big deal?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by iro-bot31

And Palin
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by ethan_hanus
Well, no, he said that Texas would prolly be better off as a separate nation in a figure of speech, everyone just likes to take his words our of context the second they see "secede".

He's actually done a good job with Texas, see as we have the highest growing business rate in the entire country, and we've created over 30% of all jobs created just in our state. He's done a great job with the economy here, but the guy is just another Bush, you should read about his trans Texas highway he wanted to build, that is what really pissed me off.

That's a true statement, as confirmed by Newsweek.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by iro-bot31

Jon Hunstman would like a word with you. Of course, he'll never get the nomination, but he's certainly not nuts.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Frankly, I think Trump, Palin, Bachmann, Gingrich, and all the other great republicans should run for president. I love comedy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
cool, maybe people will stop voting for the same two parties now.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Frankly, I think Trump, Palin, Bachmann, Gingrich, and all the other great republicans should run for president. I love comedy.

This.

I'm not going to be voting in 2012 just because of my beliefs, but I actually hope one of the bat shit insane republicans makes it into office. I would love to have four years of lulz because of their shenanigans.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Xiaoxi

I would have donated money to the Republican party if they ran with a Trump Bachman ticket... Seriously, that shit would never get old.
Quote by Saint78
How can we forget the Weiner?

I still can't stop laughing because of how relevant his name name is to his current situation.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

I'm not going to be voting in 2012 just because of my beliefs, but I actually hope one of the bat shit insane republicans makes it into office. I would love to have four years of lulz because of their shenanigans.

Um...I'm just talking about the running for president part. If they actually succeeded, it would turn from

to

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Das_Skittles
Jon Hunstman would like a word with you. Of course, he'll never get the nomination, but he's certainly not nuts.

He hasn't definitely decided to run yet, has he?

If he has, then my bad; he definitely belongs on that list. Same with Gary Johnson to some degree, but he doesn't have a shot either.
Quote by hugh20
I googled him and saw 'Republican' and 'Texas' before I closed the page.

Quote by diofan88
You already have an alcohol problem: The problem being, you lack alcohol

Quote by laid-to-waste
no, this is the first time i've ever rubbed another man's nipple in a jacuzzi

it was horrible
Quote by Xiaoxi
Um...I'm just talking about the running for president part. If they actually succeeded, it would turn from

to

Don't get me wrong, I know that the results would be disastrous, but I would still have plenty of laughs over the four year period that they're in office. Think about it, if Palin was to get into office it would be like the Dubbya years 2.0.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I still can't stop laughing because of how relevant his name name is to his current situation.

Conan O'Brien makes fun of it every night.
you're a stone fox
Quote by wizards?
I would have donated money to the Republican party if they ran with a Trump Bachman ticket... Seriously, that shit would never get old.

Until some shocking scandal hits Obama in late October and destroys his campaign and his chances, and suddenly, BAM!, they win by default. :/
Quote by Pencil Man
Yeah, a lot of Texans don't like him. And even if he does run, he won't be elected. So what's the big deal?

No one liked Bush and he got in twice, no one really knows what goes on down there anymore
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Don't get me wrong, I know that the results would be disastrous, but I would still have plenty of laughs over the four year period that they're in office. Think about it, if Palin was to get into office it would be like the Dubbya years 2.0.

Calling Palin Bush 2.0 is just insulting to Bush. I didn't agree with how he ran things but that's just ****ing mean man.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Calling Palin Bush 2.0 is just insulting to Bush. I didn't agree with how he ran things but that's just ****ing mean man.

Lol.

I was just going to post this.

I'm no Bush fan, far from it, but damn that is insulting to him.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I really hope he runs, I'm pretty confident that he won't get the nomination and that might mean he won't be the governor of Texas anymore. The guys a grade-A piece of shit
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Just read up on Perry, total scumbag.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Lol.

I was just going to post this.

I'm no Bush fan, far from it, but damn that is insulting to him.

Honestly, Bush is probably a decent guy, like he would be great to get a drink with, but that never should have made him presidential material. It's so odd how people have made the conclusion that "their just like me" makes them presidential material.

By the way, I really enjoy looking down your avatar's shirt.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by iro-bot31
He hasn't definitely decided to run yet, has he?

If he has, then my bad; he definitely belongs on that list. Same with Gary Johnson to some degree, but he doesn't have a shot either.

He's basically in, but pulls single digits in every straw poll. It's hard to get Republicans to like you when you say things like "we should defer to scientists when dealing with climate change," and "gays and lesbians deserve equal rights, like civil unions."

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by tayroar
Honestly, Bush is probably a decent guy, like he would be great to get a drink with, but that never should have made him presidential material. It's so odd how people have made the conclusion that "their just like me" makes them presidential material.

Happy to aid my fellow pit goers need for cleavage.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Xiaoxi

The best thing about this is, the same group of nuts support all of these people, so there's no chance of any of them winning because their vote will be thinned out.
Quote by gabcd86
Until some shocking scandal hits Obama in late October and destroys his campaign and his chances, and suddenly, BAM!, they win by default. :/

Is Obama really raising a genderless child?

Quote by tayroar

Halo effect and basic human empathy. Of course, the right-wingers that voted for Bush would die defending their home fort from home security before admitting that.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Bush wasn't too bright but he isn't that dumb. And he has much better character than Palin, at least he didn't subtly advocate gun violence in the wake of legislation he disagreed with, and refuses to be openly critical of the president because 1) he knows how tough it is to have that job and 2) he believes that no matter what the president tries to accomplish, they should be supported because their success is good for us all. I don't like Bush, but he can't be compared to Palin
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Page 1 of 2