What's it like?

I don't know why, but for some reason I never get hungry. I can go days only eating maybe a bowl of cereal a day, and it doesn't affect me in any way except that if I've eaten very little I obviously don't have as much energy to do stuff. Usually I eat normally, but not because I feel some sort of hunger but because it's good and stuff.

So what does it feel like?

inb4 ask the africans
inb4 can't inb4 your own thread
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
you can't ib4......

oh...........

nvm
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
im hungry right now and this thread just reminded me
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
I'm hungry now. I find it hard to believe you eat only because it feels good.
It feels like you are being turned inside out and all your senses are being tightened and acid is eating you from the inside and--you know what, can people stop saying inb4? It doesn't make you cooler and it makes me very angry. Like I want to punch you through the internet just for thinking it. Nothing personal. Orange dinner plates have the same effect for some reason. Calm typing. The keystrokes are gentle raindrops. Calm.

I also get unreasonably angry at little things when I'm hungry. I once hadn't eaten in two days and then I punched my roommate for asking for help with calculus. I think I'm hungry right now. But I don't want to cook because I hate my kitchen appliances. In fact I'm going home to throw goddamn nickels in the oven. My eyes are imploding.
Quote by metaldud536
TS you're an idiot.

Um... Okay?
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Well...I rarely ever get hungry...Same as you.

As for getting really really hungry? It's like diahrea. Very similar feelings, actually
i did the world vision 30 hour famine this year.
didn't get as hungry as ithought i would.
Quote by Kilty Boxers
So i suppose 2+2=4 is a stereotype as well?

Hooray For Canada.
Quote by SlayingDragons
TS, how are you still alive.

I have my ways...

>_>

<_<
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Why don't you just not even eat that bowl of cereal for several days. Don't drink water for good measures.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
How long is a piece of string TS?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I don't get hungry either.
Cause I'm A FAT FUDGELOVIN BASSTARdD!
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
you've slowed you metabolism down lad, your body's gotten used tot he idea of very little food so anyfood you do eat its gonna cling to like a mother
Hey... Hey guys.... Watch This!
what you really need is a new.................................(insert something funny that relates to the topic but isn't the word AMP)
Quote by Lion_Slicer
It feels like you are being turned inside out and all your senses are being tightened and acid is eating you from the inside and--you know what, can people stop saying inb4? It doesn't make you cooler and it makes me very angry. Like I want to punch you through the internet just for thinking it. Nothing personal. Orange dinner plates have the same effect for some reason. Calm typing. The keystrokes are gentle raindrops. Calm.

I also get unreasonably angry at little things when I'm hungry. I once hadn't eaten in two days and then I punched my roommate for asking for help with calculus. I think I'm hungry right now. But I don't want to cook because I hate my kitchen appliances. In fact I'm going home to throw goddamn nickels in the oven. My eyes are imploding.

laughed really hard at this
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Hunger feels like a want to fill your stomach. Don't eat and you'll know what it feels like.

Eventually it'll lead to hunger pains. I get these if I miss breakfast

Fast metabolism. Eat as much as I want, don't gain weight

Shit now I'm hungry. Damn you TS
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo