I Need A New Guitar...Help?

i have a guitar, and one of the strings broke. i replaced it, and it broke again. ever since we got our cat, he has been VERY interested in my guitar. so its all scratched up. one of the tuning knobs is out of wack. the whole thing is out of wack. plus i think im growing out of it. what brand of acoustic guitar would you recommend? plus i kind of want it to be like light colored and pretty.
thanks!!:blah:

and i'm also i want to try out this site for learning guitars. but i'm not sure yet have anybody tryed this? looks legit. *****Heres the link to it

edit: i bought it it's really nice i love it. try it out free. i put it in my sig not bad.
still think guitar is hard?

Stop Worrying About Where And How To Get Started And Let Me To Show You How To Play Guitar In Just 1 Easy Lesson - Starting Right Here - Today.

No Advertising.
Last edited by shootie187 at Jun 10, 2011,
Taylor, Takamine, Martin, Gibson, Washburn (higher end), Yamaha..

I'm not sure you are allowed to advertise here. Just a warning.
thank you.
and well i thought i would share, what helped me. if it's not allowed admins please delete
still think guitar is hard?

Stop Worrying About Where And How To Get Started And Let Me To Show You How To Play Guitar In Just 1 Easy Lesson - Starting Right Here - Today.

No Advertising.
Last edited by shootie187 at Jun 10, 2011,