Ok, so today I downloaded Amplitube 3, the free version, and when I use it there is a long delay between me playing a note, and the note actually making the sound. the problem is not my audio interface, as Ive used guitar rig 4 with no problems. Is there any way I can make amplitube work without the delay? thanks
Have you set the audio drivers up correctly? Look for an asio driver.
Quote by piop
Have you set the audio drivers up correctly? Look for an asio driver.

Whats an asio driver?
Quote by MaskedMurader23
lol, there's your problem. Download ASIO4ALL v2 and make sure your output device latency compensation is 0.

QFT
yep. asio driver. and a usb interface. then you should have either unnoticable latency or even no latency
Quote by ampoverload
yep. asio driver. and a usb interface. then you should have either unnoticable latency or even no latency

Ok so I HAVE the asio driver, and the usb interface, but I cant get any sound still! So what do I do?
Quote by awesomo41894
Ok so I HAVE the asio driver, and the usb interface, but I cant get any sound still! So what do I do?

i dont have amplitube but find input and output settings or sound settings and make sure its set to play in thru the usb interface and also play out thru it from the headphone jack (assuming it has one)
Quote by ampoverload
i dont have amplitube but find input and output settings or sound settings and make sure its set to play in thru the usb interface and also play out thru it from the headphone jack (assuming it has one)

Also you have to make sure you have *ALL* programs closed before starting your DAW.