well Black dahlia Murders new album "Ritual" is coming out soon and i was curious to see What most BDM fans thought about it. what are your your expectations and hopes for the new album? Black Dahlia Murder have not made a bad song yet (in my opinion) but after hearing some previews i am a little unsure what to expect.
because moonlight equilibrium was an excellent song but then i heard some 30 second previews of their other songs and they sound alright their just not doing it for me.

so tell me what you think of the new album and if you get it and it is actually amazing please post back
its gonna sound like all the other shitty death metal bands you hear today. honestly whats good about the BDM!? oh, is it the really fast guitar solos that anyone can do? or is it the double bass pedal that doesnt stop throughout the entire album. im not singleing out bdm. this is all death metal. all the same shit.
Quote by NinjaStrez
its gonna sound like all the other shitty death metal bands you hear today. honestly whats good about the BDM!? oh, is it the really fast guitar solos that anyone can do? or is it the double bass pedal that doesnt stop throughout the entire album. im not singleing out bdm. this is all death metal. all the same shit.
WHAT

Quote by TheSexPanthers
You can say that about literally every genre of metal
WHAT?!
You know what I think. I think you should go take a long hard look at yourself and rethink your life.
Quote by TheSexPanthers
I'm saying you can say "all of subgenre x sounds similar"

No shit. That's why it's a genre.

This is almost sig worthy
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?