I was wondering if any of you have checked out the new social media website called MyCube? I'd like to have a nice discussion here. ^^

If you haven't checked it out yet, go to beta.mycube.com and sign up.
You'll have to use "mclukeb" as the activation code.

The concept is really good, but, it's in beta stage so I'm not really sure how it'll end.
But, so far, looks like it could go quite the distance.
CEO - The Meme Store.
CEO - Moustache and Monocle.
Electronic Engineer - Dynamix Audio Engineering.

I enjoy rain. Rain noise is nice.

Caught in the Crossfire
British Post-Rock group.
http://www.facebook.com/CITCMusic
Dead Famous Records
the name sounds like a cross between Myspace and a Game Cube.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Well... From what I've read so far, they seem to think very highly of their privacy junks.
CEO - The Meme Store.

Caught in the Crossfire
British Post-Rock group.
Dead Famous Records
Quote by theogonia777
the name sounds like a cross between Myspace and a Game Cube.
That reminded me of the GameCast scene in Mailbu's Most Wanted
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
This sounds like myspace meets Gamecube, as Ogonia said. I absolutely despise both of those things. No way in hell I'm going to 'MyCube'.
Quote by Lukeeeeeeeeeee.
Well... From what I've read so far, they seem to think very highly of their privacy junks.

Well I haven't posed any private information on facebook and my profile is only viewable by friends sooo yea. These sites don't last very long when a site like Facebook is around.
Yeah, facebook is pretty dominant. I can't really see the tables turning myself.
CEO - The Meme Store.

Caught in the Crossfire
British Post-Rock group.
Dead Famous Records
Quote by due 07
This sounds like myspace meets Gamecube, as Ogonia said. I absolutely despise both of those things. No way in hell I'm going to 'MyCube'.

Gamecube > you for two reasons.

LoZ: Wind Waker
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by TheSPillow
Gamecube > you for two reasons.

LoZ: Wind Waker
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door

you forgot Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, and Resident Evil 4.

Quote by due 07

btw, my username is one word, theogonia. but people keep reading it as the ogonia. it was the name of a band i founded and played in a few years back. we got the name from the Rotting Christ album of the same name, which in turn is named after the Greek epic Θεογονία (Theogonía, usually romanized as Theogony), which tells of the origin of the gods (the name in fact means "Birth of the Gods" or something to that effect). o(o)gonia on the other hand are immature ova. that would be a weird thing to make a username for.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
you forgot Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, and Resident Evil 4.

btw, my username is one word, theogonia. but people keep reading it as the ogonia. it was the name of a band i founded and played in a few years back. we got the name from the Rotting Christ album of the same name, which in turn is named after the Greek epic Θεογονία (Theogonía, usually romanized as Theogony), which tells of the origin of the gods (the name in fact means "Birth of the Gods" or something to that effect). o(o)gonia on the other hand are immature ova. that would be a weird thing to make a username for.
... my apologies .

Come to think of it, GCN was my favorite system from the generation. I just don't like video games mostly.
Quote by metaldud536
What makes this site special?

This.

Normally when you advertise, you at least tell us something. None of us have any incentive to click that link. You're terrible at this.
Whoever thought to name a new social networking site "MySomething" is fucking moron.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
advertising fail.com
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion