There, now that I have your attention, let's move on to the real deal.

No, my dick isn't longer ( ), but I do have the next best thing to that.

Epic fucking NGD FTW!

Charvel, huh? What could it be?...

Charvel Pro-Mod Wild Card Limited Edition Dead Calm Aqua

I have to say that I am supremely satisfied with this guitar. Not only by it's sound and playability, but also how amazingly comfortable it is. I'm going to have to say that this is probably the most comfortable guitar I've ever played. I don't know what it is, but it somehow manages to fit perfectly with my body and has no un-rounded edges in sight. What I also really like about it is that it has a Stratocaster-styled body and neck, which I am familiar with and comfortable with. The finish is amazing as well. The pictures don't do it justice. The color really stands out and has this rich appearance to it that I really can't describe.

It was also perfectly set up from the factory when I unboxed it. It was tuned to drop-d, but I tuned it back up to E standard. It is currently equipped with 9's, but I plan to replace those with 10's and tune to D standard.

The only thing that bothers me is that the bridge pickup is a bit too close to the strings for my tastes (I like it a bit far away from the strings as it offers more clairity and openness that way) , and because the pickups are body-mounted, they can't be lowered. But it's okay, as that's only a minor issue. The guitar overall is incredible, and I recommend it to anybody who is looking for an amazing guitar in the price range. It's a shame Charvel doesn't get much attention anymore.

-Ian
Last edited by Ian_the_fox at Jun 10, 2011,
hngD
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

JIZZ....JIZZ EVERYWHERE.

That is one sexy beast man. Looks stunning, hope she sounds and feels as good as she looks, I agree though Charvels are very underrated. Should get some sound clips up so we can hear how this thing sounds.

HNGD Cheers.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Probably one of the coolest finish names I've ever heard... Dead Calm Aqua...

Beautiful guitar too!
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Looks like you were having a seizure when you took the photos

Very nice guitar! Trans blue is always a winner for me.
HNGD!
At first I thought this was an ad-bot thread and was debating whether or not I should click on it.

I'm so glad I clicked. HNGD!!!
Quote by Tango616
Should get some sound clips up so we can hear how this thing sounds.

I plan on recording with it tomorrow. I may even do a video review. I'll definitely be spreading word about this axe.

Also, sorry for the blurry as hell pictures. Old piece of shit camera. I didn't want to use the flash as it messed up the guitar's color, yet at the same time I couldn't get enough sufficient lighting.
Whoa, I was just looking at that guitar on the website of a 'nearby' music store, only to find out it was sold out. How's the neck? Is it more round or flat? Just askin' ^^

HNGD!
My Gear:
Gibson SG Classic
Les Paul knockoff >.>
Vox VT30 with footswitch
EHX Big Muff w/ Tone Wicker
thats a nice dick you got there. I heard they feel quite nice in the hands so i went and bought myself a 2009 production model last year!

naah but for real brother happy necks is charvels thing. cheers!
Omg I didn't know Charvels looked so sexy!
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Hmm...May 27th to May 20th? Either you meant 30th or you're some kind of time traveler.

Choose your steel. Be the hero or die the fool.
Just face me on this burning bridge and show me
which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<
HNGD! Very nice. It wouldnt surprise me if the TS was jizzin taking those pics since they are so blurry and unfocused...

Also
Quote by beckyjc

I think the FB should be maple tho.

That.
that is one nice guitar, congrats.

no go buy a hercules stand, that fold up $10 POS stand isn't stable and will cause you heartache sooner than later, trust me. throw it away now. that guitar deserves a very good stand.

start the car.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
You can finally hear my enlarged dick in all of its glory! Last night I made a video of me playing and reviewing it. Sorry if my playing sucks at the beginning, but yeah: Clickety!
Quote by littlephil
Looks like you were having a seizure when you took the photos

Very nice guitar! Trans blue is always a winner for me.
HNGD!

HNGD man,,,,sweet!
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.