I'm a 20 year old guitarist/singer/lyricist looking for drummers, bassists, and possibly a lead guitarist. I live in Dearborn. The music I write is influenced by the Beatles, Blink-182, Yellowcard, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and many more. However I'm also willing to play other kinds of music, I'm very open minded. If you are a good lead guitarist, I'd be very interested in being in a Led Zeppelin style band.

If you want to hear me play, I'm playing a show tomorrow (6-11-11) at 2:30 in Dearborn. It's a free show that goes on from 2-7. It's in my friends backyard, 23870 Princeton St. Feel free to stop by!

Also, you can read my lyrics at facebook.com/billygraffiti
Hey there I'm 21 and I play bass I'm also trying to pick the guitar back up again. I live in Clinton Twp off the top of my head I don't know how far that is from you I have a few mp3s of me playing two Green Day songs and a Coheed and Cambria song.
Im 27 from Rochester, play guitar, looking for people to jam with, i am more into prog metal than what you have listed, mainly a rythm player but can play some lead stuff
If you're referring to me, I've never met either of these guys and they both live too far to be in a band with. I'm still looking for a bassist and a drummer.