Sounds a bit like early Muse.. which I love. You guys need a proper recording though, it is very difficult to even hear the song with out turning up my computer all the way. Not mention distinguishing lyrics is impossible. Does sound like you have a fairly energetic chorus I would like to hear it more clearly. We write pretty similar, comment for comment? But the message
Why smokers gain weight when they quit

WASHINGTON: Scientists say they've finally discovered why smokers tend to gain some weight when they kick the habit.It turns out that nicotine can rev up brain cells that normally signal people to stop eating when they're full, researchers report in Friday's edition of the journal Science.The weight connection isn't huge: On average, quitters gain less than 10 pounds. Still, it's a worry that many smokers cite when asked why they don't try to
What the hell is this?
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
WTF? Also, reported.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by jwd724
WTF? Also, reported.

Ya gotta do the *reported* for the mods to see.....I think.
Quote by Skullivan
Ya gotta do the *reported* for the mods to see.....I think.

There's actually a button on the bottom left of each post with an exclamation mark on it that you have to click, which takes you to a different screen to submit the report. Just saying *Reported* won't do anything really.
Fail troll is fail.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
My ****ing head hurts
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)