Listening right now. Like the guitar sound, very warm and nice. Vocals sound okay, very similar to the original.

Not much to complain about really. The vocals could use some work, maybe. IIRC there are some vocal harmonies in the original, maybe work with that and expand it a little - vocal harmonies tend to work really well on acoustic cover. Could possibly use just a touch of reverb, and maybe some delay, especially at the choruses, too.

Please crit my cover of "When You Were Young" by The Killers.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450213
Nice dude! I really like the chord progressions in that song. Your playing what spot on, and the tone/quality sounded really good. The vocals were pretty good. Not the best I've heard, but I've DEFINITELY heard a LOT worse on here. Haha. Good cover bro. Keep it up.
let me ask this, to those who will be listening to this from now on.

Do you think that I have a good enough voice to front a band?
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
I don't see why not. Have you heard Jack White?
Just kidding. But yeah. I think you could.
Quote by rich2k4
let me ask this, to those who will be listening to this from now on.

Do you think that I have a good enough voice to front a band?

I think so, definately. You have a pretty cool, unique voice, which is refreshing to listen to. Perhaps you could work on the transition into higher notes, but I struggle with that quite a lot, so I'm not one to judge.

I'm not familiar with the original song, but your version sounds great, how have you recorded the acoustic guitar? The guitar playing is smooth and relaxing, perhaps a touch of reverb on both vocals and guitar would make it sound maybe a bit fuller.

Overall, nice job, I enjoyed it a lot, keep it up
i use a Zoom H2 plugged in via line in to a Boss Br-864 digital 8 track recorder.

I keep the H2 pointed at around the 12th fret of the acoustic. The guitar is a Martin HD28V
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
to answer your question, i would say yes. it wasnt quite what i was expecting when i first heard it but it seems to fit the song really well. for me, it was a nice change because you have a different sounding voice than the music i usually listen to. there are always things to be worked on but if are smart about knowing what fits you and what doesnt (though i wouldnt say never branch out and expand) you can definitely run with it. the tone of the guitar sounds awesome too so your whole process with recording that seems to be right on
First the song itself, really nicely played and nicely sung. The only part that I'm a bit doubtful about is the part at 2:10 - 2:15, the "skin" and "bent". The notes sound a bit forced. I can't compare it to the original, but all in all, this was certainly a pleasure to the ears.

You have a unique voice, in a good way, and I'm thinking you'd make a great frontman.
Haha this is awesome
the playing is very clean, and the vocals fit very well. excellent job!
really nice man!! great playing, really spot on..
and your voice is good too !
keep rocking :]
thnx 4 commenting my cover. I don't know the original sorry, but I really like the guitar sound!
Your voice is very nice to listen too. Maybe not perfect yet, but I think that has it charmes. Keep up the good work.
Good cover mate!!!

You do have a pretty good voice, suits this style perfect..Guitar playin is solid..

Really good effort..

Reading the other comments, i dont see why you couldnt front a band either

all the best

if you a have couple mins

http://soundcloud.com/user6956398/littlewing-cover-improv
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50