Poll: Do pickscrapes = street cred?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do pickscrapes = street cred?
Yes (makes me a g)
7 35%
No (not a g)
13 65%
Voters: 20.
that pickscrapes = street cred?

because if so i'm a g.

EDIT: Take it easy guys. Its been on my mind lately and I figured I'd get the best answer from you fellas.
*not a clever sig*
Last edited by earl_j13 at Jun 11, 2011,
Nah man, harmonic rolls.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
*Reads OP*
"This must be another silly 11er"
*Looks at join date*
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
*Reads OP*
"This must be another silly 11er"
*Looks at join date*
ಠ_ಠ

Thats right, I pre-joined all you sombitches
*not a clever sig*
Totes, McGoats. They're how I got into the Bloods.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
G?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by !SOAD!
Is ****ing your mom street cred, no

Looks like I have my answer. Thanks bud. By the way, your mom wanted me to let you know she had a great time last night and that she hoped one day, a man could achieve g status on the street cred scale simply by banging some other dude's mom.
*not a clever sig*
Quote by !SOAD!
**** UG.coms filtering, argggghh!!! WTF?

I don't have a fucking problem with the filter.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by earl_j13
Looks like I have my answer. Thanks bud. By the way, your mom wanted me to let you know she had a great time last night

What a nice fellow, you treated his mother out last night to a nice meal at a fancy restaurant! Very g, very g indeed.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Ima go learn pickscrapes now, pick me up some bitches.

Quote by Snowman388
G?

Gangsta, my nigga.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by necrosis1193
What a nice fellow, you treated his mother out last night to a nice meal at a fancy restaurant! Very g, very g indeed.

Yes, we had a wonderful dinner and discussed the true nature of street cred. The topic of pickscrapes also came up frequently which in part inspired this thread. We decided that ideally, the best way to achieve REAL street cred is to bang another man's mother. Understanding of my plight (to show all the fake g f4gG0t rappers what it means to be a TRUE g) and seeing that my intentions were pure, she invited me back to her place.
*not a clever sig*