I hate my life. I am a god damn failure. I'm 22 years old and I'm a lowly ****ing cook at a fast food restaurant. This is the only job I've ever had and I'll probably never get a better one. My coworker harasses me verbally all day. If I told my boss, he would just cut my already low salary. All that fuckface cares about is money.

Outside of work, I don't do anything. My best friend is mentally retarded, but I suppose that's better than nothing. I am in love with one of my neighbors. She is a gorgeous southern belle who just moved here, but I'm sure she hates me too. ****.

I'm stuck in my hometown because I never learned to drive. I fail the driver's license test EVERY FUCKING TIME I TAKE IT. Fuck this.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Hey, you sound a lot like me, only I do have a girlfriend and I am happy. Thats the only difference really. Im 22, work at Subway, dont have a drivers license, but im actually quite happy.
Stop climbing the never ending materialistic ladder and give up everything you have to become a buddhist monk. You'll be spending your life trying to find enlightenment while spending your days with the happiest people on earth.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
OH YOU

edit: LOL @ people who haven't seen this done before
Last edited by Basti95 at Jun 11, 2011,
After seeing the troll, I'm sticking by my suggestion on you becoming a buddhist.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
to live is to suffer.
live it as best you can man. all the rest of us gotta.
this is the way of the world friend-o. there's people out that are a lot worse off and blah blah blah
im sure you heard it all before.
mt counselor used to tell me life is a river of sh*t first youre ankle deep then waist deep and soon you are neck deep before you know it you're out.

as maynard put it

"we are eternal all this pain is an illusion."

hope this helps man i have been in similar situations and i understand how hard it can be.

Edit:LMAO....i get it...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
join the army.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I was reading this and actually feeling kind of sorry for you and was about to give out some advice, then I read "You also live in a pineapple under the sea" and was like "wait, what?", then I re-read it and laughed.

Good one. Even though I'm pretty sure this has been done before, first time for me!
Way to go. Telling yourself that you're a failure will surely get you out of misery. How can you even hope to succeed, if you're sure that you won't? Dude, you need to sort things out in your head first, then try again. Crying won't help at anything.

edit: this is a troll thread, right?
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
It's spelt "already-low".
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
My job is so ****ing unbelievable. I’ll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself.

She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I’m not sure she even showers, much less shaves her “womanly” parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the ****ing stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I’m sure after work. He probably hasn’t been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he’s only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960’s, and to make things worse, he brings his big ****ing dog to work.

Every ****ing day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it’s trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single ****ing day.

Anyway, I drive these ****tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You think you've got it bad? I work at a turkish restaurant and they make me wear a fez.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle