Hey

was just wondering if anyone knows of any online shops or failing that, any shops in London that are selling Hagstrom vikings at the moment?

Also to anyone who owns one or has played them, is the deluxe model worth the extra money? Is the flame maple top solid or still laminate, if it was solid i could see why it would be worth the extra money but at the moment it only looks like it has aesthetic improvements rather than ones that improve playability and sound.

Thanks
Joe
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
Theres loads of online shops, just google it but im sure thomann will have it if nobody else does.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
They currently put of stock i think and also, have you ever bought anything from there? i found quite a few bad reviews on them so im wondering if youve dealt with them before and would recommend buying from them.
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
Personally no, but thomann is well known, and I havent heard much bad about it.

Personally used sounds great music for my guitar, richtone for my amp, andertons for pedals.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12