dey r awsum i luv listnin to dem whn im deprssed.

No but really, they suck donkey dick, in terms of nostalgic shitty bands Limp Bizkit > Linking Park.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

No but really, they suck donkey dick, in terms of nostalgic shitty bands Limp Bizkit > Linking Park.

this.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

Yup, this aswell
Fender Jazzmaster
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Martin OM-1 (acoustic)
Yeah, I like them too.
I mean, they're not my favourite band, but they're alright.
I love them, but I can't stand some of their fans.
Either
1. They think LP is the greatest thing since Jesus
2. They say they're fans but keep complaining about their new album
Go Ibanez!
linkin park, gwar, and poison CAN ALL DIE AND BURN IN THE MASS GRAVE OF STUPIDLY OVERATED DUMB ASS BANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly im glad there are people who feel the same on this subject. even my brother says i have bad taste because i dont like them
Quote by ETHANEVIL
linkin park, gwar, and poison CAN ALL DIE AND BURN IN THE MASS GRAVE OF STUPIDLY OVERATED DUMB ASS BANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly im glad there are people who feel the same on this subject. even my brother says i have bad taste because i dont like them

Cool story bro, but....

LP, Gwar & Poison have nothing to do with each other, there are plenty more overhyped bands (Even in their own genres) than them anyway.

And saying they "can all die and burn in the mass grave of STUPIDLY OVERATED DUMB ASS BANDS"
Is quite rich, coming from someone who made a fan thread a few week ago about Black Veil Brides (Possibly the most overated band of the past year).
I know they're very different, but whatever......and seriously?? Leave me alone about bvb there are plenty of other people you can bitch at because of their taste. Plus that thread was a huge **** up on my end. I did sound like a total groupie, and whatnot...but blowing it as much out of proportion as everyone did was wrong completely.
Last edited by ETHANEVIL at Jun 12, 2011,
Quote by ETHANEVIL
I know they're very different, but whatever......and my hating them has nothing to do with their overhypeness (if that made sense) and seriously?? Leave me alone about bvb there are plenty of other people you can bitch at because of their taste. Plus that thread was a huge **** up on my end. I did sound like a total groupie, and whatnot...but blowing it as much out of proportion as everyone did was wrong completely.

Well it just seemed to me, by your comment, that you were shitting on those bands just because they are popular.
Which i found funny because you like BVB, who are a very popular/commerical band.

The only reason i brought up the BVB point, is beacause your comment on here was (or at least sounded to me) incredibly ignorant & arrogant.

I meant no offense with the BVB comment, i just used it to show how hypocritical you were being.

All that aside, I have nothing against you.

But please, start thinking about your comments before typing them, it can make you look like a complete dick (i should know, i've said some stupid shit in my time).

Live & learn
I like LP. I prefer their earlier work, but I don't mind their latest efforts.

And now, for a bunch of people who don't like them to hate on them because they are "too mainstream".
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by SumFX
Well it just seemed to me, by your comment, that you were shitting on those bands just because they are popular.
Which i found funny because you like BVB, who are a very popular/commerical band.

The only reason i brought up the BVB point, is beacause your comment on here was (or at least sounded to me) incredibly ignorant & arrogant.

I meant no offense with the BVB comment, i just used it to show how hypocritical you were being.

All that aside, I have nothing against you.

But please, start thinking about your comments before typing them, it can make you look like a complete dick (i should know, i've said some stupid shit in my time).

Live & learn
no.... I don't dislike things due to the opinions of others. If you want me to elaborate (for whatever reason) comment on my profile (i can't pm) we don't need to litter threads with arguments.
Quote by benmoon
I love them, but I can't stand some of their fans.
Either
1. They think LP is the greatest thing since Jesus
2. They say they're fans but keep complaining about their new album

You do know being a fan doesn't mean you can't criticize them, right?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
He's got bigger problems if he likes Linkin Park.
Quote by bradulator

I know that. And personally I critisize them too. But you can't call yourself a "true fan" if you only like 2 of their albums, and critisize the rest of their fans by calling them not true fans. It's not really the critisizing part I dislike, its the immaturity I cannot stand.

"ZOMG ITS NOT HEAVY I DONT LIKE DIS NOOOOO"
Quote by sexybacon
did i ever tell you the definition of insanity?

Whatever you do, don't try to drown me.