Okay so i got amnesia and i want to record me playing for a friend how can i record my webcam and whats on my screen at once without sucking up too much CPU.

what programs can do this?
Zune Tag: Metal4life 1976
PlayStation Network: Koltzow

Quote by Bearded_Seth
At least you know you're attractive..

Quote by TheAbsentOne
I'd smack his ass too.
Let me get this straight.

You want to record your face while you're playing a game, and simultaneously record the gameplay footage.

Why the shit would anyone want to do that?
xfire might?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Doesn't Fraps do what you do?

If I'm getting what you (and the second poster) says, you want to record the video of your webcam, in whatever window that is open, and your gameplay.

If you're playing in windowed mode, I see how you might be able to do that with Fraps (Not a fan of Fraps. Drops my FPS a lot. ), but if you're talking full screen game and your webcam (with the window not even open), then I don't know.
Burrow a camcorder?
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Quote by LastSlayerKing
Burrow a camcorder?

That'd only work if he's playing worms...
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by Butt Rayge

You want to record your face while you're playing a game, and simultaneously record the gameplay footage.

You've obviously never played amnesia... its funny as hell watching people's reactions, its one of the scariest/most tense games of all time.

And yeah, getting a camcorder is your best option, or using a mobile phone or something other than that, try using ManyCam, it allows you to do a lot with a webcam so i'm sure you can fraps and record cam at the same time.
Periphery, love that shit!
Quote by AvengedESP
You've obviously never played amnesia... its funny as hell watching people's reactions, its one of the scariest/most tense games of all time.

Amnesia's a game?

I thought OP meant insomnia, and was just confused
Quote by AvengedESP

When he said amnesia I though that was his way of saying he forgot how to do it.

Correct punctuation helps sometimes. When I say sometimes I mean 100% of the time.
Not so sure about recording but xfire can stream what's on your screen and your webcame online at the same time. It only works for supported games though...
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Canne
Not so sure about recording but xfire can stream what's on your screen and your webcame online at the same time. It only works for supported games though...

Yeah i got Xfire but i doesnt work, not supported.

Quote by Bearded_Seth

Quote by TheAbsentOne
I'd smack his ass too.
Quote by BumbleBoned
This has been done to death.

Not funny anymore.

The best is still this one;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loSzpvq73FY

Clearly fake
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Butt Rayge

Cuz it's Amnesia, you're missing out man.
Quote by Canne

Yeah i got Xfire but i doesnt work, not supported.

Quote by Bearded_Seth

Quote by TheAbsentOne
I'd smack his ass too.