It has come to my attention that not many people know about the Shang Dynasty (1600 BC–1046 BC), nor do they know much about quantum mechanics, nor indeed econometrics. Shocking I know.

I searched and found a couple threads pertaining to the subjects and I would like to make it clear that this is a thread where you can ask questions about the Shang Dynasty/quantum mechanics/econometrics lifestyle or any questions about the Shang Dynasty/quantum mechanics/econometrics history.

I will answer your questions as best I can and hopefully the few other Shang Dynasty/quantum mechanics/econometrics experts that are members will help me out with this....Also no question is stupid and you can feel free to ask whatever you want pertaining to the subjects at hand.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
wat
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
There are 4 people in the world who "Know about" quantum mechanics.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Why are the energy levels in a particle in a box quantised whereas a free particle's are not?

At what parameters do the classical and quantum pictures start to coincide with the particle in a box theory?