Page 1 of 2
People need to stop paying attention to this bullshit and inadvertently making them famous and getting money, which causes for more inane shit to be produced to achieve the same goal.
This song actually manages to be less intellectually stimulating than Friday by Rebecca Black. Hell, it makes Bieber look like a musical god.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
S.mouse is a character for the Aussie comedy show "Angry Boys". It's not serious rofl. Nice try.
Quote by Alexander_BR
People need to stop paying attention to this bullshit and inadvertently making them famous and getting money, which causes for more inane shit to be produced to achieve the same goal.

This FFS.

Why, music industry, WHY?!?
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Really, there are a LOT of artists out there far worse than Rebecca Black. To be honest, Friday is kind of catchy.
REGGIE
Actually, the rhythmic titsqueeze at 0:51 makes it much better than Bieber or Black.
one day i am going to hey thank god its friday and if someone even thinks to start singing that god dam song i am going to rip their head off set their cat on fire and place down their throat put the head back on and give them the deadlyest case of flaming cat ever
Quote by ginger ninja102
one day i am going to hey thank god its friday and if someone even thinks to start singing that god dam song i am going to rip their head off set their cat on fire and place down their throat put the head back on and give them the deadlyest case of flaming cat ever

Quote by ginger ninja102

...all over a song?
Either you're a sociopath looking for an excuse to murder, trying to look tough on the internet, or you have problems.
Music is subjective. Some people might like the song. Your opinion isn't the only on in the world. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all smell like shit.

OT: That's from an Australian comedy show...

I don't know what you're complaining about; I was dancing along. IMO, more songs need to break down the dances into 3 steps.
This guy is an innovator.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I ninja'd your ass, just like I ninja'd your join date.

Oh you swine.

Quote by ginger ninja102

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jun 11, 2011,
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

The guy reminds me of paul mcartney
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by LeakyFlask
Really, there are a LOT of artists out there far worse than Rebecca Black. To be honest, Friday is kind of catchy.
This.

The first pre-chorus in Friday is fucking good.
Friday isn't supposed to be good, the whole reason its popular is because its the worst song ever. Without intentionally trying to be, which makes it even worse. So there's no reason to flip out about it
Slappers gonna slap.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
why do i feel like this is indirectly mocking my elbow incident?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 2