Swiss Parliament to force their way into the Secretive Bilderburg Conference.

Page 1 of 3
Meh, infowars.

Is it anywhere else?
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
yeah and im going to waltz into facebook and teabag mark zuckerberg master chief style
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
This is serious, conspiracies aside, it should bother you that all these powerful people meet in private and no info about the conference is allowed to get to the public.
Quote by CannedBullets
This is serious, conspiracies aside, it should bother you that all these powerful people meet in private and no info about the conference is allowed to get to the public.

Conspiracies aside, Alex Jones says...
so serious, lack of knowledge, its like, there isnt any information people who run countries need to keep from the public, we deserve to know everything, like how often obama takes a dump, does he eat the proper amount of starch and cinnamon hearts?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
so serious, lack of knowledge, its like, there isnt any information people who run countries need to keep from the public, we deserve to know everything, like how often obama takes a dump, does he eat the proper amount of starch and cinnamon hearts?

Dude, what people in the G8 and Bilderburg conferences can really effect the course of the World.
i know right, change the world and all, very very important, lets go raid bill gates house, and find every single piece of info on how he mixes his coffee, you know, if he mixes it poorly one day, he may not be in a great mood, and wont give as much to charities, the world will be changed, very important it is, young grasshopper

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by CannedBullets
Dude, what people in the G8 and Bilderburg conferences can really effect the course of the World.

I refuse to believe anyone who capitalises random words and doesn't know the difference between the words 'effect' and 'affect'.

I also refuse to listen to the words of fat, middle-aged, conspiracy theory-peddling media whores; so apart from the obvious Bill Hicks, that also means I refuse to listen to Alex Jones.
Secretive meetings between the most influential, powerful and rich people in the world? Nah, probably just conspiracy-theorists hype!

Quote by JimmyBanks6
i know right, change the world and all, very very important, lets go raid bill gates house, and find every single piece of info on how he mixes his coffee, you know, if he mixes it poorly one day, he may not be in a great mood, and wont give as much to charities, the world will be changed, very important it is, young grasshopper

Or alternatively you could get your head out of your ass and stop acting so pathetically in trying to trivialise an issue that is serious to anyone who hasn't had a frontal lobotomy.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood

Or alternatively you could get your head out of your ass and stop acting so pathetically in trying to trivialise an issue that is serious to anyone who hasn't had a frontal lobotomy.

or alternatively, ill make a huge issue out of something i have no idea what goes on in, and assume that i have the right to know country secrets and sensitive information,

i demand to know everything of everyone and every place at all times, we should pass a law that demands that lies and secrets are against the law and if they occur you get thrown in jail, we are all equals, we are all communisms.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
or alternatively, ill make a huge issue out of something i have no idea what goes on in, and assume that i have the right to know country secrets and sensitive information,

i demand to know everything of everyone and every place at all times, we should pass a law that demands that lies and secrets are against the law and if they occur you get thrown in jail, we are all equals, we are all communisms.

Nobody's saying or implying that except you. Try guessing why.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Nobody's saying or implying that except you. Try guessing why.

this threead is soooooo active!!!1!!one!
people really seem to care about conspiracies like you guys!

i laugh at the fact that people think there isnt sensitive info the governments need to keep covered up

id love to know trade secrets of Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, GE, and other defence contractors too! but i dont have this superiority complex that demands it, and have enough common sense to realize that some stuff is better left unknown.

and yes, even if its G8/G20, there is still info that the public doesnt need to know about, is that too hard to you to understand?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Jun 11, 2011,
george osbone is being paid to be there. twat.
now extra flamey
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this threead is soooooo active!!!1!!one!
people really seem to care about conspiracies like you guys!

i laugh at the fact that people think there isnt sensitive info the governments need to keep covered up

id love to know trade secrets of Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, GE, and other defence contractors too! but i dont have this superiority complex that demands it, and have enough common sense to realize that some stuff is better left unknown.

and yes, even if its G8/G20, there is still info that the public doesnt need to know about, is that too hard to you to understand?

Run along now Jimmy, the grown ups are trying to have an intelligent conversation.

OT: I'm surprised it's taken this long for the non Alex Jones types to figure out that conferences like this aren't a good thing.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
Run along now Jimmy, the grown ups are trying to have an intelligent conversation.

OT: I'm surprised it's taken this long for the non Alex Jones types to figure out that conferences like this aren't a good thing.

im older then you, nice try.

there is nothing intelligent about this conversation, its as big a conspiracy theory as any other one, its a conversation about fear and the unknown.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
What if the Bilderbergs are actually the ones protecting us from Switzerland, and that's why they're so secretive? The reason Switzerland has remained neutral for so long is that, rather than using up resources in wars, they're saving up so that they're more powerful than any other country. It's also made them appear to be peace-loving. Now Switzerland is going to arrest the Bilderbergs for "war crimes", once they've done that there will be no one to protect us.
sunbather is shit
Quote by JimmyBanks6

there is nothing intelligent about this conversation, its as big a conspiracy theory as any other one, its a conversation about fear and the unknown.

1) I was referring to your behavior, not your age.

2) There nothing good about a group of disgustingly wealthy old white men having a secret conference. I doubt that they run the world, but they certainly have a disproportional amount of influence on international policy making and trade.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by JimmyBanks6

The Bilderburg Group is known to spread a neoliberalist agenda. It's a big deal, imo.
Quote by due 07
The Bilderburg Group is known to spread a neoliberalist agenda. It's a big deal, imo.

Its a private invitation, for people to go to during their private time, doesnt matter what their profession is, its their right to be there if they want, and their right to prevent it from getting to the media.

not much is known about the group. and if their views are neoliberal, then good for them, its their decision and choice.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Its a private invitation, for people to go to during their private time, doesnt matter what their profession is, its their right to be there if they want, and their right to prevent it from getting to the media.

not much is known about the group. and if their views are neoliberal, then good for them, its their decision and choice.
This is horrible logic. If I'm a hitman, do I have the right to do kill because it's my profession?
Quote by due 07
This is horrible logic. If I'm a hitman, do I have the right to do kill because it's my profession?

That was the worst comparison possible.

Are these guys killing people? Your profession is not important to your personal views, if your a hitman, you can have the views that murder should be legal and neoconserative values, its their choice.

use some logic please.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of approximately 140 guests, most of whom are people of influence in the fields of politics, banking, business, the military and news media. The names of attendees are made available to the press, but the conferences are closed to the public and the media, and no press releases are issued.

Yea, that doesn't sound shady at all

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule
Yea, that doesn't sound shady at all

This is pathetic, just because these people have wealth, and they get in a group where you dont know what htey are talking about, we demand to know what is discussed.

Breaking news: if you wanted to have a private conversation with 200 people, then go for it, its your right to, nobodys going to stop you. Wealth doesnt change peoples rights, no matter how much you people think it should. So let these people have their private discussions, as its their right to, and they can if they want to.

How about some equality? or is that not allowed for the wealthy?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
That was the worst comparison possible.

Are these guys killing people? Your profession is not important to your personal views, if your a hitman, you can have the views that murder should be legal and neoconserative values, its their choice.

use some logic please.
They are spreading an ethically questionable neoliberal policy, which obviously violates human rights. Could very easily lead to mass starvation (never mind, already happened), so you're right. I should have compared them to a nuclear bomb. Hit man wasn't enough.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
People with money have more rights than anyone with less money.
They should just get a bunch of countries together and just perform endless barrages of espionage on the meetings and all member associated with them.
Quote by due 07
They are spreading an ethically questionable neoliberal policy, which obviously violates human rights. Could very easily lead to mass starvation (never mind, already happened), so you're right. I should have compared them to a nuclear bomb. Hit man wasn't enough.

They are?

you know this how? Oh right, more conspiracy theories and made up bullshit.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Kumanji
The Bilderberg conference should be broadcast to all nations, then we'd see just how much contempt for ordinary people these billionaires and multinational corporations have.

Your private conversations with your significant other/family/business partner should be broadcast to the world as well, just because i demand to know how you think and that im afraid of what i dont know about you.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
This is pathetic, just because these people have wealth, and they get in a group where you dont know what htey are talking about, we demand to know what is discussed.

Breaking news: if you wanted to have a private conversation with 200 people, then go for it, its your right to, nobodys going to stop you. Wealth doesnt change peoples rights, no matter how much you people think it should. So let these people have their private discussions, as its their right to, and they can if they want to.

Not to be condescending or anything, but you're being extremely naive.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule
Not to be condescending or anything, but you're being extremely naive.

And your being very paranoid and assuming.

There is nothing more to this than conspiracy theories.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
And your being very paranoid and assuming.

There is nothing more to this than conspiracy theories.

I'm being suspicious, there's a difference between that and paranoia, and I'm not assuming anything, I'm acknowledging how strange the fact that these meetings are secret is.

Just because I don't turn a blind eye to what powerful people in this world turn in to doesn't mean I'm a paranoid, conspiracy nut job.

/Bad grammar

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Your private conversations with your significant other/family/business partner should be broadcast to the world as well, just because i demand to know how you think and that im afraid of what i dont know about you.

The economic planning meetings, at which decisions are taken which govern the lives of millions of people, are hardly morally comparable to private chats over a cup of tea. The general public has nothing less than a democratic right to know what goes on in these meetings - business decisions should not be the exclusive right of private billionaires, they should be taken socially and democratically. So even in principle as well as in theory, this group stinks.
Quote by Kumanji
The economic planning meetings, at which decisions are taken which govern the lives of millions of people, are hardly morally comparable to private chats over a cup of tea. The general public has nothing less than a democratic right to know what goes on in these meetings - business decisions should not be the exclusive right of private billionaires, they should be taken socially and democratically. So even in principle as well as in theory, this group stinks.

you dont know the details involved in these decisions, so stop acting as though you do.

business decisions should not be the exclusive right of private billionaires, they should be taken socially and democratically

your kidding right? a business isnt owned by the public, and if it is a publicly owned corporation, and you buy a stock, you are putting your money behind hte acting CEO, and if you disagree with him, sell your stock.

Quote by EMGs_rule
I'm being suspicious, there's a difference between that and paranoia, and I'm not assuming anything, I'm acknowledging how strange the fact that these meetings are secret is.

Just because I don't turn a blind eye to what powerful people in this world turn in to doesn't mean I'm a paranoid, conspiracy nut job.

/Bad grammar

Then be suspicious, dont act as though its your right to know what goes on in a private meeting.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 3