Sonic just fired me, we need to boycott them, and I quit sixflags, they were about to fire me and I gave them the "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME I QUIT" response, it worked and so I lost two jobs in one week, I'm living very recklessly right now, I spent 15 dollars this morning I don't even know where it went kuz not one cent went into my gas tank, im just gonna go into the navy wat do you guys think?
It's your life man. You don't get fired randomly, you probably did something to deserve it especially if the other job was planning on firing you as well. Spending money thoughtlessly after all that isn't too smart either, but hey it's your life.
six flags moronstown?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by goldmember1217
Fuck that, Sonic is delicious.

+1
I won't stop enjoying delectable treats just because your stupid ass got fired from a fast food restaurant.....sorry....was I too mean? I apologize. It'll probably happen again
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by goldmember1217
Sonic is delicious.

Very much so. My stomach is now growling.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677

We need to boycott because you most likely were a prick to them? Yeah, I'm buying that.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
TS, live in your car.
No taxes!
Although I don't think you get raped as much by taxes than over here.

You just need a bucket and you'll have a kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Make soup in it e'ry day and then use it again a few hours later...
its either work a minimum wage job, get a room mate and move out, live like that pretty much until i can get a better career or some shit, so somehow do college and work enough to pay half of rent and shit, for 4 years

or go into the navy, and FROM WHAT THEY TELL ME get an education while working (literally simultaneously while working) and then gi bill benefits for years to come.
I found this documentry on youtube which you may like about the Navy and how it really is. LINK

Quote by Dansieg
its either work a minimum wage job, get a room mate and move out, live like that pretty much until i can get a better career or some shit, so somehow do college and work enough to pay half of rent and shit, for 4 years

That is a doable thing. It's hard work but doable.Wait until you can afford college and instead of moving out so soon, pay who you're living with atm some partial rent. That's what I'm doing. I'm working 2 part time jobs to scrape enough in until somewhere accepts me for a full time.
Life isn't easy when you start out and unless you go to uni or have links, you WILL be next to minimum wage.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by sglover34479
It's your life man. You don't get fired randomly, you probably did something to deserve it especially if the other job was planning on firing you as well. Spending money thoughtlessly after all that isn't too smart either, but hey it's your life.

Christ, I haven't seen you around in a while. On topic TS, are there friends you can mooch off of until you've made a decision?
The playground of the world
Quote by WhiskeyFace
<- Sonic?

I always thought Sonic was a Sonic themed restaurant. needless to say I was disappointed when I found out the truth.

anyway, go out and find another job, apply for unemployment, get your shit together.
I have never been to Sonic, but you have convinced me to try it TS
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Dansieg
...im just gonna go into the navy wat do you guys think?

You should join the navy because...

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, people, make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Someones obviously never run a business

What smart business owner fires random employees? If the business MUST lay people off then that's one thing and he should have specified. Other than that, you don't get fired if you do your job well.
Its hard as shit to get a job nowadays and you managed to get fired from sixflags? Stop complaing like a bitch and get your shit together.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all