Page 1 of 2
Mine is am I gay, answer was no obviously.

How about you pit?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Sterbende_Liebe
I've been asked if I was a lesbian vampire...by a sixth grader

Those must be some perceptive sixth graders.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I was asked to have sex with my friends mother.
But it wasn't embarrassing. And then I ****ed her.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
"Can I see your ID?"

I've been 18 for 8 months goddammit!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I get asked if I'm gay all the time, I don't get what's so embarrassing about it.
Your father asking your mother whether they should have had you aborted.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Some girl in class asked "Who are 'the old hags from May park'?"

In Argentina, Grandmothers of May Park are the grandmothers of the people who "disappeared" during a dictatorship in 1973, it's one of the historic episodes that marked this country.

Some other guy told her "It's grandmothers of may park. IGNORANT".
That was epic win hahahaahh.
I'm sick of all
Your hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need
Your sympathy
To get me through the day

LONG LIVE DREAM
Quote by kennykenny
Obviously no, eh?

"NAH BRO I AM NOT A GAY. LIKE THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING AND ALSO FUNNY THAT YOU WOULD EVER THINK THAT BECAUSE IM OBVIOUSLY NOT. ILL TAKE THIS TO THE INTERNET BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL THINK ITS FUNNY HOW SOMEONE WOULD EVER THINK THAT ABOUT ME"

don't treat it like a disease, it sickens me.

you're probably pretty gay anyway.

EDIT: in regards to TS, of course.
Last edited by Psychaberration at Jun 11, 2011,
Quote by UraniYum
Your father asking your mother whether they should have had you aborted.

I'm sorry, I know it must be hard.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Can I give you a blowjob?

Normally I'd see this as a non-embarrassing question, but when it is well know I am not into this guy yet he still chases, having to give a kind no was really awkward, and in front of quite a large group of friends.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by KirkMetallica
"Can I see your ID?"

People hardly ever stop getting I.D.'d
That's not embarrassing at all.
My friend was wearing a Slayer t-shirt in Glastonbury, and he got asked by a local if (in all seriousness) he was a vampire slayer because his t-shirt simply said 'slayer'. Not embarrassing I suppose, merely amusing.
Last edited by theknuckster at Jun 11, 2011,
Quote by ChucklesMginty
'What's a condom?'

Except I asked my mother, and she told me 'it's a bit of a rubber the man puts over his penis to stop a woman getting pregnant when they have sex.' Or something along those lines.

But I thought she a meant a rubber/elastic band. And it was tight enough to stop your semen coming out (or whatever I thought came out your dick when I was that age.) Ah, to be 7 years old again.
So this.

I used to think a condom was like a shield you put over your dick. The word 'protection' is too misleading.
I've been asked if I was gay before. Granted I was wearing a female friends old halloween costume which was essentially a black spandex body suit with a giant cleavage gap and my neon yellow tie. It's not embarrassing at all.
My high school nurse asked me if I got Chlamydia from anal with my girlfriend. I lol'd and walked out.
ಠ_ಠ
GbAdimDb5m7, your life is deceptively eventful for someone who spends so much time on UG. Congratulations, I guess?

OT, one time some kid in high school was being an asshole and asked me "do you have a penis?" Was awkward, but I didn't know what the fuck to say, so it was kind of embarrassing.
When I was little I walked into the kitchen where my parents had company and asked my mom what an "orgasm" is. I had honestly no clue what it was about, so I saw no shame in asking her in front of all that people.

They had a laugh, and I still sometimes hear about it, they'll never let it go, amongst other things I did as a child.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Quote by KirkMetallica
"Can I see your ID?"

I was asked this too...but I'm 20
"Are you bi? I'd hit that. "
HECK NO......

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
People have asked if i'm gay a few times. Pisses a person off after a while.

I got asked how big my dick was while in a hot tub with two 15 year old girls a couple weeks ago. It was incredibly awkward.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
"How long have you been growing your hair?"

I seriously get asked this by everyone and anyone. Is it really that important or outrageous? It's only like 24 inches long or something like that (no, I'm not bragging).

It's not really embarassing for me, it's embarassing for other people that they care so much and that they're too stupid to come up with another question.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Mine is am I gay, answer was no obviously.

How about you pit?

Next time someone asks you if you are gay, say "No, but my boyfriend is".
Quote by RaysGotThis
GbAdimDb5m7, your life is deceptively eventful for someone who spends so much time on UG. Congratulations, I guess?

OT, one time some kid in high school was being an asshole and asked me "do you have a penis?" Was awkward, but I didn't know what the fuck to say, so it was kind of embarrassing.

Uhhh, thanks?

Quote by Philip_pepper
Next time someone asks you if you are gay, say "No, but my boyfriend is".

That wouldn't work in hebrew, we have the same word for a friend and a boyfriend, so people would think I'm just talking about a friend.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by bradulator
People have asked if i'm gay a few times. Pisses a person off after a while.

I got asked how big my dick was while in a hot tub with two 15 year old girls a couple weeks ago. It was incredibly awkward.
Well, how big is it?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Uhhh, thanks?

That wouldn't work in hebrew, we have the same word for a friend and a boyfriend, so people would think I'm just talking about a friend.

Ah, that's similar to German.

Mine would be "Hi, you are handsome, would you like to **** me?"

By a guy.

In my grandmother's pub.

My mom was right beside me. Awkward as shit.
Quote by due 07
Well, how big is it?

Oh yeah, I've been asked that as well by a girl. Why do girls always ask how big your dick is? How rude.
Quo vadis?
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Quote by due 07
Well, how big is it?

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by conor-figgy
Been chatted up twice online buy gay guys....I think I give off a vibe....

A vibe? That's so silly.

Wanna come over tonight, so we can discuss this further?
When i was 7-8 my mum bought me south park box set because she thought it was a kids program.

I watched the box set and went into the kitchen and asked my mother

'whats an anal probe?'
Page 1 of 2