Page 1 of 2
Hey Pit, what sports do you play? I live in Canada so most people end up playing the same sports (hockey, american football, etc.) I personally play cricket, rugby,soccer, and lacrosse. Sooo, what sports do you play?
Current Gear:

Schecter Synyster Custom: White/Gold
Ibanez AX125
Art and Lutherie Acoustic
Epiphone Thunderbird IV

Spider II 15w
Crate Bass Amp
VOX DA5

Boss MT-2
Korfball. We dutchies are the best of the world at it, but in our own country it's underappreciated.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Masturbation.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Are we talking competitively or for fun?

If the former, baseball. If the latter, baseball, basketball, American football, and soccer/football.
Basketball, baseball, football, biking, swimming, tennis, and golf. And does ping pong count?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I don't play any sports. Competitive activities based on physical competency depresses me.
2 years ago I played rugby and basketball and did kickboxing, but then I got badly injured. Now I masturbate and occasionally walk to the fridge. Can't really arsed taking sports seriously again. I might start martial arts though, in a few years I'll be fat if I don't do something...
I play tennis. Mostly against a wall. I lose everytime.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Hebriqui
Korfball. We dutchies are the best of the world at it, but in our own country it's underappreciated.

Looked it up, looks like a really hard version of basket ball. Really cool sport though!

Quote by iro-bot31
Are we talking competitively or for fun?

If the former, baseball. If the latter, baseball, basketball, American football, and soccer/football.

Both competitively and for fun.
Current Gear:

Ibanez AX125
Epiphone Thunderbird IV

Spider II 15w
Crate Bass Amp
VOX DA5

Boss MT-2
Quote by WCPhils
Basketball, baseball, football, biking, swimming, tennis, and golf. And does ping pong count?

Depends on how you play it I guess and whether or not you think its a sport. If you practice or put any bit of effort to get better or take it seriously, sure its a sport.
Current Gear:

Ibanez AX125
Epiphone Thunderbird IV

Spider II 15w
Crate Bass Amp
VOX DA5

Boss MT-2
ice hockey
rugby
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
If it's counted as sport, I train in martial arts.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Tennis, walking/jogging/running, badminton, bowling or Paintball. Sometimes I go to the gym if that counts.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Used to train table tennis, but now I don't take any sports seriously.
But I like mountain biking, cricket, volleyball, badminton, ping pong, snowboarding, ice skating, sledging, etc. I rarely actually play any of this sports, but I do enjoy them a lot. The only two that I do more then once or twice a year or in school are biking and snowboarding.
I'm too lazy do do any of the other sports
I used to play football. Now I play golf and ultimate frisbee for recreation. Occasionally hockey during the spring and fall.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Wrestling, and I have dabbled in Jiu Jitsu but im not gonna really start practicing JJ until im finished with wrestling competitively. I dont wanna form bad habits.
Quote by bassplayer8
Looked it up, looks like a really hard version of basket ball. Really cool sport though!

It is, to say the least. Hehe. Here it's called gay by a lot of people(soccerplayers), cause of the low amount of physical contact.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by ampoverload
Wrestling, and I have dabbled in Jiu Jitsu but im not gonna really start practicing JJ until im finished with wrestling competitively. I dont wanna form bad habits.

I have a TBX30 against your TBX15 so I'm automatically the winner of any fighting match we would embark in But, seriously, I've never been very keen on fighting sports
Quote by Hebriqui
It is, to say the least. Hehe. Here it's called gay by a lot of people(soccerplayers), cause of the low amount of physical contact.

Ohh the irony. Just tell the soccer players that atleast your players don't hit the ground and scream every time someone accidently bumps into them :P
Current Gear:

Ibanez AX125
Epiphone Thunderbird IV

Spider II 15w
Crate Bass Amp
VOX DA5

Boss MT-2
I'm point guard for a punk rock basketball team.

It is as much fun as it sounds, but difficult to get everyone together for practise.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Tennis.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I have a TBX30 against your TBX15 so I'm automatically the winner of any fighting match we would embark in But, seriously, I've never been very keen on fighting sports

lol. Im saving up for a half stack now. I was thinkin about stayin in the ibanez family and gettin a tbx150 head.

I love MMA, hate most boxing (unless its Pacquiao vs Mayweather cuz i wanna see mayweather get his ass kicked) and i love grappling sports
A lot of boxing/boxercise and swimming when i can, which is rare
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Pretty much just football. I'd love to play tennis and badminton but none of my friends are ever up for it, though I'm planning on getting a few people to play tennis during the summer. I used to like rugby in high school until the final year where the people who played rugby for clubs were starting to do weights, that was never fun.
Call me Matthew.
Quote by due 07
I don't play any sports. Competitive activities based on physical competency depresses me.

lolfatty.

Hockey is the only sport now. I've played soccer, football, baseball, and lacrosse at a high level when I was younger though for various years. Also basketball in high school, but I managed to suck even though I'm freakishly tall.
I used to do tennis but I stopped. I don't actually think there was a reason, I just stopped. But now I do nothing, probably going to start basketball next year when the season starts again
It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name.
Track and cross country.

Pain is a bitch.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by due 07

I don't know if you're serious since I can't see sarcasm or plain speaking tone in text but sports aren't just about competing. I hate any competition that isn't just between 2 friends aswell since I'm far from fit and agile but I still enjoy sports as activities
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jun 11, 2011,
In high school: cross country, wrestling, and track.

College is all about ultimate

Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
None; I am essentially just waiting to die. I mean, I'll play here and there with friends, but I have almost zero interest in sports as competition. I work-out though.
I was captain of the crew time in high school and I would play a little lacross in the off season. These days it's just weight lifting and fishing though.
Page 1 of 2