hey people
I have a PRS SE 25th Ann Custom 24 with a Tremolo bridge. One of the screws and spring (the high e) has some how fell out and I have now lost it :|
I got a pic of google to try and explain it better


Should I take my guitar into a shop or wat?
Thanks for any replies
you can just buy replacements online or at a guitar store
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I live in England btw, so where cud I get it here lol
You think if I take it into a guitar shop they could do it?