http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-amps-pedals-100-Watt-Yamaha-Bass-amp-and-Bass-combo-W0QQAdIdZ286709452

I'm thinking of buying this, but I'd like to know if it's worth the money. I emailed the guy, he says it is a Yamaha B100-115iii 100 watt amp, and a GK(Gallien-Kreuger sp?) bass. He does not know the model.

Anyone have any info on what that bass may be as well?

*I'm aware the bass probably won't be the greatest thing ever, the says it was a couple hundred new though.
Last edited by MetallicSka at Jun 11, 2011,
I would go and check it out. Offer 275, but 300 doesn't sound too bad.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Funny, I didn't know yamaha made amps and GK made basses, would have figured the other way round. My only draw back is 100 watts is high for self practice, and on the barely passable side of giggable, you'll have to mic or direct input if you plan on playing with people in anything but house party size venues
Quote by Alucard817
I would go and check it out. Offer 275, but 300 doesn't sound too bad.

Sweet, I just wanted to check I wasn't gonna be ripped off completely. I'm going to his place Monday, I'm excited.

Quote by askrere
Funny, I didn't know yamaha made amps and GK made basses, would have figured the other way round. My only draw back is 100 watts is high for self practice, and on the barely passable side of giggable, you'll have to mic or direct input if you plan on playing with people in anything but house party size venues

Neither did I, haha. And the size is actually pretty good for me, we're in the beginning stages of playing, so I needed an amp that was loud enough for practice, but able to play pretty small gigs. Nothing major yet.