Hey,

I need help tabbing the solo in "Sympathy for the Devil". It's the live version off the "Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out" album by the Rolling Stones. Here's the first two lines, and Keith Richards uses a lot of the A Minor Pentatonic scale in the song. I'd appreciate it if anybody could tab the rest for me.

E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D---------------------5----------5h7------7-5-----------------------------------
A----7----------5h7---------7-------------------7-------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D----------------------------5---------5h7--------7-5-7-5--7/9------------------
A----7-------5/7-5/7-5/7----------7----------------------------------------------
E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!
Last edited by Jagger7 at Jun 11, 2011,
Hey buddy, I'm outta town right now but when I get back to homebase Monday (or possibly tomorrow night) if you haven't gotten it by then I'll tab it out for yea. You have my user so we'll be in touch.

P.S. I'm trying to get more into transcribing so if there's anything else I can help out with let me know.