alright, ive been playing guitar for years but im just starting to get into all the technical aspects and computer shit you can do with it. i just recently got a line 6 spider IV 30 and the FBV express MkII Pedal along with the cords to hook it up to my computer. i am, however, experiencing difficulty figuring out what to do with it now. is anyone familiar with line 6 systems? the guy who sold it to me was talking about how i can adjust and create amp settings etc through my computer, i havent figured out any of that. downloaded the FBV control and monkey but idk how to use them..... also, id like to start recording if you could help me out...
in short, i just got line 6 equipment and dont know how to use it on my computer
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
You should have read reviews on UG before buying a Line 6 spider ...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Idk what he's talking about, I've had no problems with my Line 6 Spider IV 30, and actually can get amazing tones out of it.

Anyways, I have that foot pedal too, but I never figured out how to create amp settings on it, basically all I know how to do with it is use it as a tuner, change the channels and use the Wah/Volume Pedal :P
i have read reviews, for the price it sounds pretty good, ive played on my friends line 6's for awhile and havent had issues with the sound.
and yeah, thats about all ive figured out :/ i have the FBV control thing downloaded but no effin clue how to use it :/
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
In short, you bought a pretty crap amp with software no one has ever figured out how to use
The future is no place to place your better days
Again, for the price it's not a crap amp at all. Once you learn how to use it and get your own settings in it sounds really good. Just stay off Insane, that sounds terrible imo lol
relating to the OP and not hating, download line 6 edit from the line 6 website and look for software on that website designated to your amp. then you connect your amp via usb and you should be good to go.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by The Vickshow
Again, for the price it's not a crap amp at all. Once you learn how to use it and get your own settings in it sounds really good. Just stay off Insane, that sounds terrible imo lol

It's ok for the price?
Translation: it's a cheap piece of crap.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification