because then they would not see the scary thing and they wouldn't be alert. they can't try to avoid a monster they are not aware of, and then the monster would eat them without the protagonist even knowing there was a monster. that honestly sounds like a pretty bad movie, doesn't it?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
because that wouldn't make a very good movie, now would it?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by PeZ546
Seriously, though, are there people out there who don't close their curtains when they go to sleep? If so: why not?

...because they dont HAVE curtains...?
I just had to post this, didn't I.
Quote by PeZ546
Seriously, though, are there people out there who don't close their curtains when they go to sleep? If so: why not?

What about curtains that were already closed, then the protagonist opens them a little to see what made the noise? That happens to me sometimes.
Quote by PeZ546
Who the Christ has windows without curtains?? What kind of sick, twisted lives do they lead?

venetian blinds man. the epitome of epic.
I just had to post this, didn't I.
Quote by PeZ546
Who the Christ has windows without curtains?? What kind of sick, twisted lives do they lead?

i have blinds. blinds aren't curtains. and my life is pretty awesome.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
because then it wouldn't be a horror movie.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
They don't need curtains just a new amp
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Don't get why they don't open the window and say "oi **** off outta my garden"
Quote by Dansieg
in soviet russia, iron curtain closes you!

Fixed.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by PeZ546
Ok then; why would anyone sleep with their 'non-specific window covering' wide open?

maybe i want to see the damn stars!
Quote by theogonia777
maybe i want to see the damn stars!

maybe I want to look through my neighbor's window
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
maybe I want to look through my neighbor's window

maybe i want to let in the light of the full moon so i can turn into a werewolf and have crazy werewolf adventures just like Michael J Fox in that movie.
Quote by theogonia777
maybe i want to let in the light of the full moon so i can turn into a werewolf and have crazy werewolf adventures just like Michael J Fox in that movie.

I thought you said megan fox for a sec and I was like

After looking into my neighbor's window, I would bake a peach cobbler.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?