Guest of honor is Tanglewoodguit.
When is Saturday Aug 27th
Where is my place.
Oh that would be southern Michigan.
I can accommodate 50 to 100 people.
Bring your guitars.
Bring your appetite.
Bring your girlfriends hot friends.
If you live in Michigan or N. Ohio or Indiana think about it. Or even farther away. Doesn't matter.
I have 3 ground rules that are inviolate though:
1 If you want to get stoned you can't do it on my property. I'd lose my job.

2 If you want to get drunk off your ass you're not driving. Designated driver or spend the night.

3 If you are going to drink you must be 18 or older. If you're not over 21 you're spending the night whether you think you're fine or not. I'm not going to jail because you're a dumbass.

If you want to spend the night that's fine. Bring a tent. I got room. Lots of room.
Or don't bring a tent and hope it doesn't rain.

If you want to come PM me and I'll send you directions and put your name in this post.

LET'S PARTAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Sounds great but I live on the other side of the country.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Oh God, this will be interesting.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Dude f*** I wanna go!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
If things work out the way I hope I'll be coming with Tangle.

I'm also going to say that I know the real reason that you want anyone that's drinking to spend the night, you dirty pervert.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
comming right now. Going to take the plane from montreal with some hot chicks.

sorry just 16... haha put still awesome youre posting that. drunk? I am.
Sure you want some sexy random skinny-ass homo 15-year-old from the internet at your place constantly trying to steal your booze? >_>

Because even if so, I still wouldn't be able to make it because I don't feel like flying down to Michigan.
Oh man I would love to come but there is no way I would be able to make it, I know I live in state but I would have to be preparing to go back to GVSU that day.

everyone should wear a nametag with their user name on it
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Oh man I would love to come but there is no way I would be able to make it, I know I live in state but I would have to be preparing to go back to GVSU that day.

everyone should wear a nametag with their user name on it

Aww Gibby. I was really hoping you'd make it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can't say for sure right this minute, but I might be able to make it. I think it'd be interesting.
Quote by Jackal58

Don't be sad! I'm might be able to come and drink all of your alcohol!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Where exactly in southern Michigan are we talking? I doubt I'd come but as a Detroit-area resident I'm still curious.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Jackal, you live in like farmier areas right?

I'll come from Toronto, get drunk as shit, and since I'm not a stupid asshole probably pass out in close proximity to the party. I just don't want to, like, die or something.

edit: I'll bring some Canadian booze if you want
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Jun 11, 2011,
Quote by Thrashtastic15

I'll come from Toronto, get drunk as shit, and since I'm not a stupid asshole probably pass out in close proximity to the party. I just don't want to, like, die or something.

At least we'll know who to lynch if we find your corpse lying somewhere.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
At least we'll know who to lynch if we find your corpse lying somewhere.

You'll probably bicker and lynch Jackal since he could be the godfather or some shit.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
You'll probably bicker and lynch Jackal since he could be the godfather or some shit.

No, I'll tell everyone who the blue roles are and proceed to shoot the role blocker like a boss.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Thrashtastic15

edit: I'll bring some Canadian booze if you want

More cows than people baby.

Quote by teachmeviolence
Where exactly in southern Michigan are we talking? I doubt I'd come but as a Detroit-area resident I'm still curious.

Gregory. Draw a line on the map between AA and Lansing. Gregory is about halfway between them. 50 minutes from Metro Airport.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58

Sorry pops Plus since I have no vehicle of my own, my dad would never let me go to a party with alcohol with someone on the internet
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Why would you want Tanglewoodguit as your guest of honour? Man's a dickhead, ya get me?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Why would you want Tanglewoodguit as your guest of honour? Man's a dickhead, ya get me?

Tanglewoodguit>You
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Tanglewoodguit>You

lolnah
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by MakinLattes
if anyone wants to collect me from Oregon, I would be happy to attend.

You guys have UPS out there yet or not?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58

Nah, they're still getting their packages by horse like back when you were a lad.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Jackal58

it would cost an arm and a leg. I would have to saw my limbs off to reduce the shipping price.
I'd go if I wasn't on the other side of the country. At least any Steelers memorabilia you have will be safe for now.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

I'd go if I wasn't on the other side of the WORLD. Really brave of you, and a kinda cute idea, but there's not a chance in hell I will/can come. Sorry
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I'll be there.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I'd love to fly over and piss off some old people and annoying teenagers (like me), but I'm in ****ing Mormonville.

Edit: Id on't know why you would do that, Jackal. It's a trap, isn't it?
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jun 12, 2011,
I....might just have to. Beers shall be brought if I'm in the area!
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Quote by MakinLattes
if anyone wants to collect me from Oregon, I would be happy to attend.

West coast party?