So here it is... a 2011 Chevrolet Equinox LT!

Haven't driven it a bunch yet and only has 20 miles on it so far but it rides very nicely and the Pioneer sound system is rather good. Not as good as the Bose systems that I've heard from the likes of the Nissan Altima or the Maxima but still rather good. Has a ton of room in the back and such and the seats are pretty comfy indeed . It's the AWD model and only has the 4 cylinder but it has good pep to it for only being 2.4L. The extra price and fuel consumption from the V6 model wasn't really worth it, especially not in today's market I figure.

Either way, there she is!
Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
Last edited by Krauser at Jun 12, 2011,
Quote by Gyroscope
Ugly as balls.

Just sayin'

Taylor 214CE

Looks as good as any other SUV to me. How much did that thing set you back?
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Yeah, pretty ugly.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
That's what I thought haha but yeah it was in the high 20's... it's only one trim up from the base model. It's pretty much now the workhorse in our family. I went and looked at the vehicle with my father. I'm studying at Rutgers right now and this is the much needed family utility vehicle for the summer so it's not technically mine (as I didn't buy it haha). That said, I myself am shelling out for my own personal car in a few months. I've been looking at Honda Civics and the likes but being at the dealership today gave me time to look around and the Chevy Cruze is one nice little car. I'm legitimately contemplating that instead for myself. But yeah, this is my families new much needed tool to replace a beaten Oldsmobile.

That said, I drove a bunch at the dealerships as did my dad and we pretty much decided on this. It drives like a dream... now just to find my own little car...

Oh and I can't begin to describe how wonderful it is to have something adequate to move guitar equipment with it... soooooo nice haha
Taylor 214CE

Quote by due 07
I hope you're happy, nature-killer.

It's a 2.4L 4 cylinder that gets 30 mpg...

By your standards, my old camry must sneak out at night and burn plastic bags and torch forests...
Taylor 214CE