it's solid but 22 frets is a little lame, and the pick-ups could be better, but its still better than a top of the line stratocaster
I will admit that Im not someone who does a lot of work on the highest frets.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by Bad Kharmel
it's solid but 22 frets is a little lame, and the pick-ups could be better, but its still better than a top of the line stratocaster

Yes, because 24 is far superior. Seriously, its not that big of a deal.

I think the guitar looks interesting for 350.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
If I had the cash for that I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by Bad Kharmel

wut
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ignore the troll. i'm sure i've seen him making dumb posts many times before.. something about hollowbodies sucking springs to mind?

for the money the wilshires seem like pretty cool guitars, i personally prefer the "worn" model with the mini-humbuckers, but that's just me. i'd imagine quality wise they are on par with any other epiphone for that sort of money, but the fact it's not an epiphone original and not gibson knock-off certainly adds to the charm.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Jun 12, 2011,