Page 1 of 2
Even good looking people, if you look at them a certain way they look great, but if you look at them in a different way they look so funny. Our heads and then our bodies and arms and legs, it's so funny. I kind of accidentally turned that way of looking at people on and now everyone just looks so funny. It really makes me happy to see all these funny looking people just going about there business. Damn isn't it great to be alive?
Yeah I get that when I'm really high too.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
One time when I was high, my friend started to look like that dude from avatar when he was in his blue alien body.
The thing is I'm not even high, well I'm perma-high because of some stuff but in the traditional sense I'm sober
You sound like you would love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I recommend it.
He sounds like one of the fucking ponies.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
God must have one Heck of a sense of humour.

Fingers especially... and fingernails!?!?
I just had to post this, didn't I.
holy shit this brittle bone-type stuff that grows out of your fingers!?! WTF!?!

I love animated shows, I'm gonna have to check that shit out
i watched an episode once...

or a movie (dont ask me why...)

it had no complication. well it did, the Pegesus Ponies were too shy :/

"Oh sugar fluff... look at all the icecream!!!" *prances around*
You should lay off the pcp

"what is this skin stuff on me? It really itches, I'd better get it off."

Serious sh*t

I just remembered why god made fingernails, for acoustic and classical guitar! duh

(and hot chicks)
I like how if you look at yourself really close in the mirror, it's like your brain stops recognising what it's seeing as a human face and it starts to look really odd. I imagine that's how a human face would look to an alien who wasn't predisposed to recognising them.

Also, knees look ridiculous.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
What's up with eyes? Two orbs sunken into your head, moving around. Seeing you. Eyes should be horrifying.
Quote by a7x4life666
You should lay off the pcp

"what is this skin stuff on me? It really itches, I'd better get it off."

Serious sh*t

One guy took that stuff, thought he was an orange and started peeling himself.
And I heard some girl thought that there was a genocide going on on the local hill and was a bit traumatized for a short while.
Quote by mizxou
Even good looking people, if you look at them a certain way they look great, but if you look at them in a different way they look so funny. Our heads and then our bodies and arms and legs, it's so funny. I kind of accidentally turned that way of looking at people on and now everyone just looks so funny. It really makes me happy to see all these funny looking people just going about there business. Damn isn't it great to be alive?

This is not normal, but on meth it is.

Meth: not even once
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ◂◂  ►  ▐ ▌  ◼  ▸▸

Haters gonna hate
Quote by mizxou
I just remembered why god made fingernails, for acoustic and classical guitar! duh

(and hot chicks)

disregarding the last part i would have prefered carbon fibre flexible wolverine claws.

...or fingernails are just fine.

what about ears? random flaps of skin? and lips... WHY ISTHERE A HOLE IN MY FACE WITH STUFF AROUND IT?!?!
Quote by due 07
You sound like you would love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I recommend it.

This.

TS, you think eerily similarly to me. And I don't even need to be high.
Nipples are really funny looking. Especially when you're looking at someone's torso and realize the combination of their nipples and belly button looks like a surprised face.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
This.

TS, you think eerily similarly to me. And I don't even need to be high.

This show is wicked, I'm gonna start watching it
Quote by E_Paradox
RECOGNISED.

nah

oh btw <3 RASKOLIKOV

Did I do something wrong?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
nah damn i did - spelt it wrong :'(

Note: talking about the fictional character. i have no idea if theres anyone on here with the actual name.
Quote by E_Paradox
nah damn i did - spelt it wrong :'(

Note: talking about the fictional character. i have no idea if theres anyone on here with the actual name.

Nah, my title = fictional character
I really enjoyed the book, but I unfoftunately read the shortened version since it was for school and I a limited amount of time to read it. I'm one slow reader.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Nah, my title = fictional character
I really enjoyed the book, but I unfoftunately read the shortened version since it was for school and I a limited amount of time to read it. I'm one slow reader.

BEST BOOK EVER

seriously... dostoevsky, what a man!

i read the whole version... took me a few months (a bit sad for me) because i kept putting it down.

and im unfamilier with russian names etc so it was a touch hard :/

BUT MAN IT WAS WORTH IT.... all that time spend in his psychological torture... and thn the redemption at the end... that last page was pretty awesome.

sorry tangent to everyone else...
Quote by E_Paradox
BATMAN IS WORTH IT

Great Russian book: The Master and Margarita
Quote by mizxou
Great Russian book: The Master and Margarita

batman is worth it? am i slow or just very confused?
Quote by mizxou

I never did get any crunk from you.
I forgot how to play guitar. Q_Q
Quote by BringMeTheDerp

I never did get any crunk from you.

That's because you didn't show for the meeting, or rather because you lied about your location
Quote by E_Paradox
BEST BOOK EVER

seriously... dostoevsky, what a man!

i read the whole version... took me a few months (a bit sad for me) because i kept putting it down.

and im unfamilier with russian names etc so it was a touch hard :/

BUT MAN IT WAS WORTH IT.... all that time spend in his psychological torture... and thn the redemption at the end... that last page was pretty awesome.

sorry tangent to everyone else...

Certainly one of the greatest. And the names actually play a big part.
Raskol (Razkol in my language) means 'devide' and Marmelada means jam/marmelade (No shit Sherlock). I think there is a good Wikipedia article about it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
And so that I actually contribute to the thread:
The little fingures on your feet aren't the most useful or goodlooking organs in the world.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Certainly one of the greatest. And the names actually play a big part.
Raskol (Razkol in my language) means 'devide' and Marmelada means jam/marmelade (No shit Sherlock). I think there is a good Wikipedia article about it.

damn

note to self: learn russian

isnt Marmelada german for jam?

The thing that got me most confused was the nick names... how does Raskolnikov become Rodya?'

also sorry i dont get how marmalade has anyy significance.
Quote by E_Paradox
damn

note to self: learn russian

isnt Marmelada german for jam?

The thing that got me most confused was the nick names... how does Raskolnikov become Rodya?'

also sorry i dont get how marmalade has anyy significance.

His full name is Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov, hence the nickname Rodya.

Marmelada could be German (it definitely does mean jam), but I know that more or less all Slavic languages use marmelada or something similar. And I forgot, why he's called Marmeladov. I think it is somehow connected to the fact that he spends his days drinking and contributing nothing to his family. We reviewed most of the names in school but I can't find my notes There's probably a good article somewhere.

ALSO: I noticed that my profile still states that I have no favorite books. I guess I didn't change it from the day I signed up Have to correct that immediately
THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT THE BOOK 'CRIME AND PUNISHMENT' !

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Page 1 of 2