Page 1 of 4
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20070000-504083.html

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20110608/NEWS01/110608002/Bradley-admits-raping-asphyxiating-young-patients

What. The. Fuck.

I've just heard about this and I've been sick over it all night. And shocked that parents would even allow their child to be alone with a doctor with no suspicions. Just, what the fuck.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
"So why is it that all paedophiles have a beard and glasses?" - Frankie Boyle.

There's more to the joke, but I don't think it's very appropriate at this time...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Paedotrician, the warning's in the name.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
That reminds me of when that black nationalist cult leader in Georgia went on trial for raping a similar number. He had over a hundred counts of child molestation on him. Like 170ish.

I can't remember his name, but the cult is called Nuwaubianism. Their Wiki article is nuts. I mean, their beliefs are rivaling Scientology's in craziness.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Ew.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
wait... wat?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Jun 12, 2011,
Quote by Ultragoose
Ahhh I love the smell of hysteria in the morning... smells like... futility.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by padgea7x
Paedotrician, the warning's in the name.

That's possibly one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
In this type pf situation I want to read the article but I don't want to look at that guys face, why do the news people have his face right next to the article?
Quote by mizxou
In this type pf situation I want to read the article but I don't want to look at that guys face, why do the news people have his face right next to the article?

more information equals better coverage.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
more information equals better coverage.

well im not gonna read it so **** the better coverage
His ass will be wide enough to handle bricks once he goes to prison. Although I wish him death.
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Quote by rednightmare
That's possibly one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.
Meh
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by mizxou
well im not gonna read it so **** the better coverage

want a copypasta?

enjoy prison doctor.
yo.

I BELIEVE

I hope the allegations aren't true.

Also, of course people will trust their children alone with a doctor, and it's very reasonable.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
want a copypasta?

enjoy prison doctor.

no idea what you're on
If they ever let him out of solitary confinement into the general prison population, he will be killed. Even criminals have standards.
Quote by mizxou
no idea what you're on

I was asking you if you wanted a non picture article.

GEORGETOWN -- Describing the brutality of rapes pediatrician Earl B. Bradley admits he committed, a state trooper testified Tuesday that the doctor had to perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on victims who appeared to stop breathing and turned "ashen gray." The disclosure that some girls appeared to lose consciousness, both choking and suffocating, when he forced oral sex on them led two women to storm out of the hushed courtroom. Those graphic details were among several revelations about Bradley's crimes that emerged during the one-day "stipulated" trial that ended midafternoon after testimony from just two state police detectives. Bradley also labeled video recordings of his attacks with names such as "Summer Best" or "January Great." His average victim was about 3 years old, a trooper said. The troopers told of how Bradley "groomed" parents to let their daughters go with him to a basement or outbuilding to get Popsicles or other treats, such as a "princess doll," before forcing sex acts that he recorded on video. He raped some girls during weekends when he told their parents they needed a three-day series of shots for ear infections, and needed to get candy for their depleted sugar levels from the injections, a trooper testified. The defense did not cross-examine the troopers and called no witnesses of its own. At the trial's end, Bradley stood up and told Superior Court Judge William C. Carpenter Jr. he had "decided not to testify." Carpenter told attorneys and spectators, including more than two dozen parents and relatives of victims, that he would review the evidence -- including videos of dozens of rapes and sexual assaults recorded by Bradley -- before issuing his verdict in open court. Carpenter gave no timetable following the short bench trial, held after Bradley waived his right to a jury trial. The video recordings were not played in court, but the trial began with his public defenders' making the first official concession that Bradley recorded himself committing hundreds of sexual assaults.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I would happily kill that guy with my bare hands.

A neck snap moment.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
I wont be reading that article, doubt any use can come of it. But if the man did this, then ... just ... no!
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Quote by JonnyH
I would happily kill that guy with my bare hands.

A neck snap moment.

too quick for a lowlife like this.
im thinking one month torture session....but we dont kill him. leave him horribly disfigured (i.e. no eyelids, earlobes, lips, fingers, feet, etc.)
just to be clear i have a daughter of my own and i hope this man burns in hell for all eternity.
but that's just me.......
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
So his average victim is 3 years old? That's quite extreme.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I read the cbs article and just can't make out how he could have possibly done it to this many children without being arrested much, much earlier. Surely there must have been suspicion after the first couple of cases.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Neo Evil11

Well, maybe he just likes 'em extra tight.

I am going straight to hell.
Quote by Neo Evil11

extremely extreme
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Holy Katana
Well, maybe he just likes 'em extra tight.

I am going straight to hell.

and so you should
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Page 1 of 4