Classic Style
68 41%
Black Style
85 51%
What are we even talking about?
14 8%
Voters: 167.
Page 1 of 2
Do you use UG Black Style or Classic Style?

I use Black Style. It's less crazy for my eyes.

A poll awaits you...
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Classic.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Black, it uses less energy.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Black because, personally, it's much easier to read and to differentiate between headings, posts, sigs etc.
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
No vs threads

Quote by Forbidden Threads - NEW THREADS ON THESE TOPICS WILL BE CLOSED!
ALSO, NO VERSUS THREADS.
Classic. I remember a few years ago when UG Black was introduced, and I was horrified, since, when they introduced it, it was the standard skin (although it isn't anymore). I was so relieved when I saw that you could change to an updated-looking version of the original skin at the bottom.

Call me lame or old-fashioned, but UG Classic suits this forum much better than Black does. I've tried UG Black several times, but just can't get into it.

On topic, I use black but I used Classic for 2 years before I realised it could be changed
What is classic style and how do I get it?!

Does it change the background from black on news articles? Because that hurts my eyes.
Quote by sam b
No vs threads

This isn't a versus thread. I'm just asking what style people use.
I'm guessing you use black style [looking at sig].
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Ghefly
What is classic style and how do I get it?!

Does it change the background from black on news articles? Because that hurts my eyes.

No, it's just the forum. If you don't know what it is, you already have it. It's at the bottom left of the page on the forums. If the news articles hurt your eyes, though, I'd recommend not switching to Black.
I think classic is classier. I hated black, looked so cheap.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Woffelz
UG Classic makes it all feel more modern for me at least.

It looks more professional. The edgier style of Black just doesn't suit the way the forum looks for me. Normally, I'm fine with darker skins, but I'd been on UG for at least a couple of years when they introduced Black, and I'd just grown accustomed to the grey, blue, and yellow color scheme. Although I believe there used to be more yellow than there is now.
I had no idea there were themes for the forum. It turns out I'm on classic. Switched to black and I never looked back.

I don't care. UG ain't black, yo.
I use black. It looks nicer than classic, and it's a lot easier on the eyes. It's also easier to read Leviathans posts, and the "it's not pink it's plum" guys posts.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Biga?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Kill0Switch
I use UG Classic

UG Classic has nothing on UG Black.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Black users post in white!
Quote by Athabasca
Once you go black you never go....
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Page 1 of 2