This might be in the wrong section if is feel free to move it but don't bitch about it.

So this morning I got a call from someone responding to an advert I placed about meeting up with other musicans and haveing a jam. We've arranged to meet up but this is the first time I have played with anybody and i'm alreading feeling really nervous. I've been playing a year and a half and completly self taught.
Just believe in yourself and TELL THEM that your really nervous. They will understand and ease you into it. Trust me, works from first hand experience. Just share influences and what you want out of this band and it will work itself out. Just make sure your comfortable.

Also, you could first play something basic but popular like if you play metal, something like master of puppets or number of the beast, if you play general rock, prehaps a beatles song or nickleback. Then, when they ask you what you can play (For the jam) Tell them your favourite song to play. That way, you are comfortable. Hope I helped, good luck on your jam
Don't suggest Nickleback, you may never see him again.
If a pizza has a radius of "Z" and a height of "A" it has a volume of pi(z)(z)(a)
Quote by NickAgueci

LOL Agreed
Quote by NickAgueci

haha thats funny
The first time's the worst. Once you get used to meeting new people, it quickly gets easier playing with people. Just try to relax and remember, they probably feel the same way
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.