Hey guys, basically my high e won't tune right. I think I know what is wrong but I'd like your guys' opinion first.

Anyways, earlier I was doing some bends and I noticed the saddle(My tele has the 6saddle bridge) was lifting a little when I was bending. Maybe I did something with the saddle? Or could it just be my string? I'm using Elixirs 10's and haven't changed them since April.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Maybe the saddle is too loose. There should be a screw that you can turn to tighten it.
I am NOT talking about the one that changes the intonation. I'm talking about one that tightens the saddle.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
Maybe the saddle is too loose. There should be a screw that you can turn to tighten it.
I am NOT talking about the one that changes the intonation. I'm talking about one that tightens the saddle.

There are no screws to 'tighten' the saddle on a Tele bridge. There are the intonation screws, and the height adjustment screws. Adjusting those would change the action.

I'd check that they are level like Duv suggested (not all the same height, but make sure that they aren't leaning over on one side)