Hey !

Im goin to buy a new ACOUSTIC guitar
And i need some help with Choosing O.o

What guitar would u recommend?

Budget : 2000-3000$ !

Would be nice if u could find a cheaper Guitar that are Really nice , so i dont need to buy a guitar for 2000-3000$ so i can save some money !
Last edited by Sexypingu at Jun 17, 2011,
You've pretty much got your pick of the market with your budget. Go play everything you can and choose for yourself.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

do you prefer a bright tone, dark tone or a sound that's balanced? also do you like a 1 3/4" or 1 11/16" nut, and are you looking for a dread or something smaller?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Are you serious? $2000-3000? That's awesome.

For a standard 6-string, the Martin D28 is definitely one to check out:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Martin-D-28-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar-514690-i1148337.gc

If you like shimmering, sparking sounds, the pro-level Taylor 12-string guitars are really tough to beat:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Taylor-655ce-12-String-Jumbo-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-102116837-i1175327.gc

The one listed above is slightly over $3000, but in this economy I'm pretty certain you'd be able to talk the sales person down to under $3000.
( just sayin )

I dont want 12 strings

And yes im serious about using 2000-3000$ ( MAX 3500 )

I love the look on the cut away guitars. ( Can also buy dread )

And please when u put a link in what u wrote, please write the name of the guitar and model behind what u wrote.. Cause some of the links dont work

And i would love a guitar that i can play popular music on ( like Secondhand serenade and some pop and ye u know what i mean.. )

Again thanks to all of u that are recommending for me!
Robin
Quote by joesix
For a standard 6-string, the Martin D28 is definitely one to check out:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Martin-D-28-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar-514690-i1148337.gc...
THIS! Martin makes some of the great acoustic guitars, their action is phenomenal. A D-18 is probably their best, but you cannot go wrong with this one either.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
doesn't even come close to the all solid martins, and particularly not to the higher end ones.

Quote by Sexypingu
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Martin-DCX1E-AcousticElectric-Guitar?sku=514816 Does someone got any with this one? Looks like a beauty :3 ( it was far under my budget but if its good enough its useful )
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
doesn't even come close to the all solid martins, and particularly not to the higher end ones.

Any suggestions ? please let'em come !
Why would you ever play modern pop music on a Martin
GEAR -

B.C Rich Mockingbird ST

Ovation CK-047 Koa Top

Line 6 150HD Halfstack

Vox Satchurator Distortion
Quote by String-Dancer

Cause i play hardcore bby
Quote by String-Dancer

Why wouldn't you? Not like Martins are limited to bluegrass or folk
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
your budget is like ahmazing !! but go to guitarcenter.com and you'll find great guitars for as low as $80 to as high as thousands of dollars it all depends on how much you're willing to pay !
IM GONNA ***CHANGE*** THE WORLD
This internet site cant be serious? Its to damn cheap..? Please someone else , can someone check it out?