Grinderman is awesome. Charles Manson is the greatest violin/mandolin/tenor guitar/regular guitar player around these days.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Nick Cave + ZZ Top + a vat of acid being thrown on them(it missed Nick Cave because he's awesome)=amazing.
The number one cause of moustaches this millennium. Approved.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Was a huge fan of their first album, second one was solid too. Saw them live and they were great. Although they were plagued by bad weather and sound problems and the performance was probably tainted by my foul mood, they still put on a killer show. Nick Cave is the badass that all badasses should learn from.
This isn't coincidence
there's no such
thing
Quote by soapalot
Was a huge fan of their first album, second one was solid too. Saw them live and they were great. Although they were plagued by bad weather and sound problems and the performance was probably tainted by my foul mood, they still put on a killer show. Nick Cave is the badass that all badasses should learn from.

I actually prefer the second album because it has this
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"