Page 1 of 2
He did some pretty cool backing vocals on the Pantera album, "The Great Southern Trendkill". Other than that, didn't really know of him. Still, it is never pleasant to hear about someone dying so early.

The average number of songs on an AC album.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Seth Putnam was a ****** and I skull****ed his corpse.

^Title of the next Anal **** album?
I'm an asshole.
Probably. I don't see why people care. He was the Howard Stern of extreme music. Who cares about Howard Stern?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Exactly.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
How many of these threads are really needed? There's this one, one in the pit, one in the Metal forum, and it's being discussed in the Metal forum off topic thread. Seth Putnam is dead because he made terrible life choices. His music also sucked. I did not find it "offensive" or even provocative but completely asinine.
Yeah, he was basically a 5th grade attention whore who never grew up. Boring music, jackass of a person. I can't really find any reason to mourn him.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
jackass of a person.

Not if you actually ever met him.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
Not if you actually ever met him.

No one cares that you met Seth Putnam.
Quote by technicolour
well...I wouldn't say boring music, it had it's charm.

It's pretty boring. He wrote one song. 100s of times.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jun 12, 2011,
Quote by technicolour
well...I wouldn't say boring music, it had it's charm.

The music is boring. The charm is in the lyrics.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
It is far from boring. Unless you dislike grind, in which case, you probably suck at listening to music anyways,
Quote by severed-metal
It is far from boring. Unless you dislike grind, in which case, you probably suck at listening to music anyways,

It'd be safe to assume I listen to more grind than most of the "kvlt" kids in your forum. It's boring.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Musically is is sub par for grind.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by nashawa
Herp derp

Do you have to try to be such a disagreeable twat or is it natural for you?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Crazed Shredder
The music is boring. The charm is in the lyrics.

I get that he was trying to piss people off, but he just came off like an unintelligent 12 year old. Like, the dudes in Phobia sound more intelligent than him (and I'm pretty sure they believe in NWO).
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
You also listen to a small fraction of the grind I listen to. This dick measuring contest just ended with my blue whale schlong destroying your girl parts.
Quote by severed-metal
You also listen to a small fraction of the grind I listen to.

Typical metal forumer. How could you ever know that? Go back to the metal forum where pretending AC is good music is fine.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I am the typical metal forumer, because I am better than the hardcore forum combined. Go metal forum! We're number one!
Quote by beadhangingOne
Well said.

Also, no beef with you brah. It's just that AC just sucks and you should feel bad for liking them.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It's not that I'm happy he's dead, it's just that I don't care and I feel that no one (no one) else should either.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Can we at least agree that out of all the bands Scott Hull was in, AC was the worst?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by severed-metal
I think he was cool, and I enjoy his music. But hey, I have shit taste.

As you have so happily proven time and again with the front page Metal Forum rec columns you put together.
Those were written by other people, Geldin. Strange concept, I know. But try to follow along without hurting yourself.

Quote by nashawa
Can we at least agree that out of all the bands Scott Hull was in, AC was the worst?

Sure.
Quote by Geldin
As you have so happily proven time and again with the front page Metal Forum rec columns you put together.

Coming from someone who has Dethklok under their favorite bands.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Seth Putnam was in Siege too. Just putting that out there.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by severed-metal

Sure.

I can't tell if this is sincere or if you're dismissive and you actually think AC is better than Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Pig Destroyer and JTCH.

I want to like you man... olive branch and all that junk.

Quote by eazy-c
Seth Putnam was in Siege too. Just putting that out there.

That's like saying he was in Pantera.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Geldin

Ha

I dislike you strongly.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by nashawa
I can't tell if this is sincere or if you're dismissive and you actually think AC is better than Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Pig Destroyer and JTCH.

I want to like you man... olive branch and all that junk

Seth Putnam was a fat bastard who yelled a lot. I enjoy AC, but yes, I do enjoy those other bands more. At least Pig Destroyer + Agoraphobic Nosebleed.
I hate AC but I mourn his death because I'm self-righteous and think every death should be mourned.
Quote by severed-metal
Seth Putnam was a fat bastard who yelled a lot. I enjoy AC, but yes, I do enjoy those other bands more. At least Pig Destroyer + Agoraphobic Nosebleed.

Atta boy.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
My friend always says, "Man, we should start a grindcor band!" to which I respond, "Mike, the only grindcore band you know is AxCx and they're a joke band"... "So?"
Page 1 of 2