OK so I couldn't find a Machine Head thread...if there is one post it and I will apologize for my stupidity.

Anyways I know The Blackening was a bit of a favorite amongst a lot of people, so I didn't know if people had seen/heard their new song from their new album due out in September titled "Locusts" They released it on Friday...so...that was the...10th I believe? I didn't see any news stories for it so heres the youtube link for the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQQOk4RQ4Fs

I also searched for "Machine Head Locusts" and found nothing, so if someone already posted this song...again...I apologize...but since I couldn't locate a Machine Head thread or anything regarding this song I thought I'd make a new thread...ENJOY!
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Quote by Unholy.Daemon
i heard this on friday and i just pressed play over and over again..

Same here, after a 2 day binge of listening to it over and over and I decided to see if UG had covered it anyways...I was disapointed they did not.

Hate how we have to wait til the fall for the whole album though...
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
I hope the album never sees the light of day.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Liking some of the groovier riffs in this, and by god some of it is heavy. Good first song to hear from the new album.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Heard this on Friday
I've worked out most of the lyrics for it, but there's still a line or 2 that I cannot find

Absolute beast of a song though. Glad it's a progression away from the Blackening, as they'll never top it. They just have to play at the same level, in a different style.
Not my style at all anymore but if it wasn't for this band, I wouldn't be as far as into heavy music as I am today. Mad respect.
I drink your milkshake.
I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the last two MH albums, and this... I don't know. They could have done so much better with 4 years of work behind it
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
after listening to it i think is sounds, kinda, gay? probably wont be another blackening but more like a supercharger
I was quite the Machine Head fanboy back in the day, but christ, they're so shit haha.
Laughable

Machine Head thread is old but here
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.