Quote by mishax92
Hellraiser all the way, you don't get the shitty thunderbolt inlay plus you get the far superior coil tapped EMG-707TWs.

+1
Abalone binding is sexy too.
Quote by mishax92
Hellraiser all the way, you don't get the shitty thunderbolt inlay plus you get the far superior coil tapped EMG-707TWs.

This is the first time I've ever read someone saying ANY EMGs are better than blackouts, and even in such a comparison it's primarily subjective. Plus, inlays differ between people. I would have bought the Hellraiser if the inlays weren't so irritating to me.

TS, go with what looks best to you and listen to sound clips to see if you like one set of P-ups over another. My suggestion would be the Blackjack, though, personally.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
This is a common argument. They are basically the same guitar with different looks and pickups.
Hellraiser = Abalone allover and EMGs
Blackjack ATX = Pretty average finish and inlays and Blackouts.

It's really up to you. I'd take a Hellraiser because I loooove the abalone.
id go with the Blackjack. I used to have a C-7 Hellraiser and the blackouts sounded better to me than the EMGs.
blackjack
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
emg's blow compared to blackouts, i don't get how people can actually like emg's they sound sterile and scooped, i'll never buy another guitar with actives again unless it has blackouts in it. Blackjack all the way.
id say the blackjack if you dont need the floyd. i like the white on the black jack + i hate abalone+ it has an ebony fretboard + nicer inlays (imo)