I found this scale in an old document, I think it was used in a Led Zeppelin song:

[E] 11-13
11-13
[G] 10-12
[D] 10-13
[A] 10-13
[E] 11-13

The notation is:

Eb - F - G - A# - C - D# - F - G - A# - C - Eb - F

Thanks in advance.
Quote by Glass Prisoner
This could also be identified as second position C minor pentatonic, no?

Indeed. However, you'd place different emphasis on a Cminor scale than an Eb major scale. In an Eb major scale, you'd probably emphasize that Eb. Likewise, a Cminor scales emphasizes the C.
Quote by Glass Prisoner
This could also be identified as second position C minor pentatonic, no?

Seeing as Eb is C minor's relative major, yes.
TS, just remember that even though they have the same notes, you are only playing one of them because the harmony behind the notes tells you which one you are actually playing.
If the chord progression is in Eb major, then you're using Eb. If it's in C minor, then you're using C.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Jun 12, 2011,
The song is Since I've Been Loving you, it's in C minor. Thanks for the info guys
Quote by rockingamer2
TS, just remember that even though they have the same notes, you are only playing one of them because the harmony behind the notes tells you which one you are actually playing.
If the chord progression is in Eb major, then you're using Eb. If it's in C minor, then you're using C.

I believe this is correct.

The chord progression underneath tells you if you Eb major or C minor.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!