What do you guys think about him? He certainly is an idol to me, but like everyone he has his ups and downs.

After watching "Until the Light Takes Us" I've been taking in consideration on what Vikernes was saying, but also I had second thoughts. He claimed that it was the catholic inquisition that burned down the Alexandrian Library, then I've done a bit of research, they say it was Julius Caesar, who THEY is, I have no clue, but their version of the story sounds like propaganda to hide what really happened. I've also figured as much that Varg was trying to promote a Norwegian Nationalism, now don't you think since the 40's and now, especially the 90's that nationalism is a bad thing? I mean Norway does not ban heathen religious practices, but I do wish they would apologies to the Asatru community for what has happened in the past, and do something about it, if they already had not. Besides, Norway has a growing Atheist community, and not many Christians in Norway are interested in converting to some Heathen practice. I'm just saying, I'm an atheist, and I respect Varg for his opinion very much.

Now it's your turn.
Nationalism is not a bad thing. Love your culture.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Varg is an interesting guy who has strong opinions and doesn't afraid of anything.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Brilliant
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.