Do you get fasciculations? If you never heard of them before, they are involuntary muscle contractions. Here there is an example (not me):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDvvUFZgTU

I get them sometimes in my back and right arm. I'm not seeking for medical advice here (nursing student, I know how the human body works), just asking if they happen to you too.
I do on occasion. I always get so excited when it happens.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i called these guys 'steigmores'. they're the only things i have to company me

and now they're all famous and shit

fml
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I get them in my outer thighs all the bloody time. Sometimes in my shoulder too.

I've had it happen three times inside my ear. I could feel the muscle twitching, and it created a really deep sub-bassy shaking/wobbling sound. At first it was frightening, then it was funny, now it's just annoying when it happens.
I get them on the odd occasion. Usually somewhere like the arm.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by VillainousLatin
It happenes often in my eyes lol,I look like I'm high on cocain or something when this happens

The very same thing happened to me in school one day, got some people asking me if I was ok....
I can't believe they are an actual condition, I'm almost kind of worried now because I occasionally get them in my right bicep and wrist
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
I get these in my eyelid every once in a while. I look like I'm crazy[er] when it happens.
Before you guys get worried, they are 99% benign and mainly caused by stress or low calcium/B12. Sometimes they are part of severe diseases like amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, but the chance is really small. I was just asking there how many of you get them, and it seems like it's pretty normal.
Quote by Poglia
Before you guys get worried, they are 99% benign and mainly caused by stress or low calcium/B12. Sometimes they are part of severe diseases like amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, but the chance is really small. I was just asking there how many of you get them, and it seems like it's pretty normal.

So, if 100 users post in the affirmative, one of us is ****ed?
I get them every now and again, pretty much all over my body (not all at the same time of course lol). Usually only lasts for a few seconds.
Didn't realise they had a proper name, I just though I was twitching or spazzing out or something
Rarely when I have a big yawn the bottom of my chin area will clench up for like 5 seconds. Freaks me out everytime then I realize what's happening and by then it's fine.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by K Reyn
Arn't they usually caused by a potassium deficiency?
Could be potassium but also calcium, B12 and even magnesium.
Quote by conor-figgy
So, if 100 users post in the affirmative, one of us is ****ed?

More like 1 in 50,000.
Quote by thePTOD
Rarely when I have a big yawn the bottom of my chin area will clench up for like 5 seconds. Freaks me out everytime then I realize what's happening and by then it's fine.

Hurts like shit eh.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
I usually get it near my knee, kind of on my thigh. It's rare though, so I get half-excited when I do.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I get these when I am doing weight exercises 7:35 in the mornings in gym classes occationally. I don't when I exercise at home during an occational evening though.

**** my school!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found