http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Xuzk7MzAc

yes thats a face on my ceiling.

yes i know that pinch harmonic was abnormally loud.

yes i know my hair is weird.

comments and questions are welcome.

....dinner is served bitches......
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Dat treble...

Can't you hear how bad your tone is?

What are you, blind?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by laid-to-waste
you're even hotter in that one

wanna be gay together?

not sure if seriouse...
Quote by djentman
I was expecting you to bust out some Hatebreeder.

I am disappoint.

would u like me too? i definetly could
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
not sure if seriouse...

oh, i'm extremely seriouse
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Your acoustic one is much Better.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark

well i have a hard time recording anythign with distortion on any of my cameras
Quote by fearofthemark

but still in the wrong forum. you won't get any good advice in the pit, TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Oh my god, man,

You have a face on your ceiling

Moreover, I think that pinch harmonics were way too loud, and your hair is really weird
Quote by Zeletros
Oh my god, man,

You have a face on your ceiling

Moreover, I think that pinch harmonics were way too loud, and your hair is really weird

you should walk into the room when its dark the face glows off the moonlight and its creepy as hell lol
don't wanna rip on you, just wanna give you some feedback: you need a lot more practice, your guitar was out of tune, your picking hand is stiff, the pinch harmonics were poor, you look very tense overall, and last (and least) you need to take that sticker off of your amp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PerBAmf6zlw

last one....this ones old but it does get pretty good
Quote by theogonia777
but still in the wrong forum. you won't get any good advice in the pit, TS.

I'll give good advice.

End the acoustic song with a harmonic octave on the 12th fret of both d strings, instead of making it an open note. Gives a more definite ending.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by SheKILaDZE
don't wanna rip on you, just wanna give you some feedback: you need a lot more practice, your guitar was out of tune, your picking hand is stiff, the pinch harmonics were poor, you look very tense overall, and last (and least) you need to take that sticker off of your amp.

yeah all these videos are over a year old
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
well i have a hard time recording anythign with distortion on any of my cameras

Try turning down the tone knob to get rid of some of the high end?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
Try turning down the tone knob to get rid of some of the high end?

usually it gets a bit better if i turn down gain and treble and have no mids....which leads to shitty tone anyways lol
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
usually it gets a bit better if i turn down gain and treble and have no mids....which leads to shitty tone anyways lol

Ah, thats the problem. You need mids. Try putting your bass at noon, mids at 1:00 and treble at 10:00 or 11:00. And turn distortion down a bit too. See how that sounds on camera.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
Ah, thats the problem. You need mids. Try putting your bass at noon, mids at 1:00 and treble at 10:00 or 11:00. And turn distortion down a bit too. See how that sounds on camera.

kinda surprised no ones said i need a new amp bro lol
inb4 i need a new amp...
Quote by laid-to-waste
oh, i'm extremely seriouse

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
you look better in the third one, your hair is like patti smith.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas
you look better in the third one, your hair is like patti smith.

lol had to google...halfass agree with ya lol