I was looking for some recs on some new bands. I used to listen to a lot of hardcore/metal bands but lately i"ve been listening to a lot of different music. Bands I've been into recently Modest Mouse, Closure In Moscow, Morning Teleportation, Foals, Ghostland Observatory, The Strokes, The Mars Volta, At The Drive In, Saosin, Circa Survive, Thrusday, Death Cab For Cutie. Anyone know any bands i might like based off that list.

P.S this may not directly belong here but I just though I would get the best results here
Not quite the right place. It sounds like you're going to want to check out the Pop Punk and Emo forum or the Alternative/Indie. You'd probably get better results given the artists listed.
Sparta?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by blake1221

Good song, I guess I probably should have put a link in my post, eh?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!