Seriously I saw it 10 years ago when i was jus a small pep, I remembred it today and decided to rewatch it ( after countless hours googling its title)

And while it wasnt all that great as I pictured it, it really wasnt all that bad. As i googled the tittle i saw it was nominated as the worst movie of the decade etc.etc

After reading all the mumbo jumbo criticism I really dont see why did they make it look so awful

I just dont get wheres the hate coming from...?

Whats your ideas on this one
I'm guessing it has something to do with it being based on a story by L Ron Hubbard. Nobody likes Scientology.
I know that feeling. A lot of my favourite movies are considered crap by critics.
Quote by maggot9779
I'm guessing it has something to do with it being based on a story by L Ron Hubbard. Nobody likes Scientology.

That's why. The whole Anonymous, "A.K.A. 'badasses' of the internet" vs. Scientology thing is why that movie gets terrible reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and most other movie review sites.
I thought Plan 9 From Outer Space was considered the worst bad movie.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I thought it was terrible. The plot had gaping holes, the acting was bad, the special effects were bad, and the abuse of dutch angles made me simultaneously laugh and become motion sick.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
It was a pretty damn bad movie.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I read the book like 10 years ago before I even knew anything about l ron hubbard and scientology, at the time i liked it, dont remember much now, havent seen the movie though, this post is useless
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Vinyl is an inferior format, and that's why it's no longer popular.

that's hilarious i know someone who's like vinyl is the best thing ever nothing sounds as good, ipod ftw
Quote by mizxou
that's hilarious i know someone who's like vinyl is the best thing ever nothing sounds as good, ipod ftw

Listening to vinyl through a setup that's worth around three to four grand vs. 192kbps rips on your ipod through skullcandy buds. Now which one would you choose?
I saw that like 2 or 3 months ago. It sort of felt like it was going nowhere, and not too much character development. Also, ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL!!!

E-cookie for reference
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
If you've got 26 minutes to spare, and don't mind profanity, here's a good, comedic review telling you why this movie blows big time.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/16754-battlefield-earth
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by wizards?
Listening to vinyl through a setup that's worth around three to four grand vs. 192kbps rips on your ipod through skullcandy buds. Now which one would you choose?

I'd stop listening to bad quality music and play some CDs through that setup instead.
Quote by 007dude
If you've got 26 minutes to spare, and don't mind profanity, here's a good, comedic review telling you why this movie blows big time.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/16754-battlefield-earth

Was gonna post this myself if nobody else had.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Dutch angles.
Curtain wipes.
Poor acting.
John Travolta's HORRIBLE performance.
Terrible plot holes.
Completely nonsensical "science." (The atmosphere is MADE of radiation? What?)
And the worst,

"While you were still learning to SPELL YOUR NAME!!! I was conquering GALAXIES!!!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by wizards?

I think you're saying that the vinyl is better? You're kind of unclear...also I'm retarded

Anyway I'm sure you're right, I just find it funny/annoying when people get so defensive of vinyl, I'm perfectly happy listening to my ipod

and I have above average hearing, below average eyesight though, haven't had my other senses tested, can't even remember all 5 senses right now, yup retarded
Sometimes, critics get reviews wrong (like Taken and Law Abiding Citizen, which were both panned by critics but are amazing films), and sometimes they get it right (Pirates 4)

They were right about Battlefield. Stupid Scientology propaganda film
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.